Thread: Fake Prop?

fanatic is offline Member

Fake Prop?

Yesterday was my first 75mg/day prop injection. Today, I am a little sore but nothing worth mentioning. Does this mean that my prop is fake?

bigger is offline Senior Member
    nope thats means that you either hit a vessle, or you just got a nast infection, you muscle isnt used to it

Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    nope thats means that you either hit a vessle, or you just got a nast infection, you muscle isnt used to it
    Huh? I mean, its not as sore as everyone said it would be. Im just wondering if the lack of soreness is because its fake prop. Its a little tender to the touch but thats about it.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you may not have an infection at all,you will get sum pain at the injection site because you are usin prop mate,it is the prop,will hurt for a few days,prop is usually the most painfull(suspention not inc).

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt say so but not an expert here.. I personally didnt get thats sore from prop... For some strange reason my deca shots hurt possibly more than the prop

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    Huh? I mean, its not as sore as everyone said it would be. Im just wondering if the lack of soreness is because its fake prop. Its a little tender to the touch but thats about it.
    Just give it a day or two......................

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    you may not have an infection at all,you will get sum pain at the injection site because you are usin prop mate,it is the prop,will hurt for a few days,prop is usually the most painfull(suspention not inc).
    thats right

I know its supposed to hurt... thats what I'm counting on. lol So I shouldnt worry about it?

rfbulletdude is offline Junior Member
    anyone recommend a particular brand of prop which minimizes the pain from injections. i read somewhere combining injections w/ EQ will reduce the pain. is this true for any other combination?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt worry.. I had legit gear 100 sure and my prop didnt hurt at all after the first week and even in the beginning it want all that bad. If u dont start feeling it then u should worry bout sumin..

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    I wouldnt worry.. I had legit gear 100 sure and my prop didnt hurt at all after the first week and even in the beginning it want all that bad. If u dont start feeling it then u should worry bout sumin..
    Do you mean if I dont start feeling the effects or if I dont start feeling the soreness? It is a little sore, but then again I do have a relatively high threshold for pain. Maybe Im just paranoid.

swoleup is offline Associate Member
    Fanatic it looks like no one even read ur 1st post. He clearly states " HE IS NOT EXPERIENCING ANY PAIN FROM HIS PROP. DOES THAT MEAN IT IS FAKE? "
    Fanatic, that doesn't mean it is fake. Most people r very sensitive to the prop ester. And some are not. I am one of the ones that it doesn't really hurt me either. As far as it being fake depends on ur source. One shouldn't use a source if they don't trust them.
    Swoleup

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    fanatic what kind of prop is it i was just about to post the same thread because i got some generic labs prop shooting 100mg ED and today was only the second one but i though it was sup;pposed to be way more sore than it is, barely at all rught now. however there was a picture of my gear with the same batch number and exp in the pics forum and everyone said it was good to go

Cool. As for the source... it is from Tiajuana. Testosterona "100" by Brovel. I researched before I bought it and it looked to be legit.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    To really know if its fake is to get it lab tested. But if go at week 2 or so and you have not gained anything then it might be fake.

ok, cool. ill just wait it out and see how it goes for a few weeks.
    Last edited by fanatic; 09-16-2005 at 02:22 PM.

I was just looking back at some old posts of mine. The prop was definately real, the prop shots just didnt hurt me as much as normal. Prop rules! Lol

Jimbo2 is offline New Member
    Prop affects different people different ways. Prop is so inexpensive to make it would be totally stupid for a source to sell fake prop. It's the least expensive of all hormone powders. By the way, I have absolutely no pain whatsoever when I use it.

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    It depends on the prop. Ukrainian Farmak test prop is absolutely painless.

Thread Information