Thread: Oral syringe?

AZNCUTTER is offline New Member

Oral syringe?

Ok I went to walgreens and was going to pick up some taurine and benadryl for my clen cycle but neither could be found. Kinda wierd though. But yea anyway i got an oral syringe there for free but kinda confused a littel on measurements..
    it goes up to 1ml and every 5 notches is says .1 .2 .3 .4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9=1ml question now is if 100mcg/ml where would the 25mcg for first does be marked at ????? If im guessing right would it be in between the .2 and .3 marks?

I just dont want to over do it on my first cycle...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah buddy, you are correct. between .2 and .3 would be .25 of 1ml. if your clen is 100mcg/ml .25ml would be 25mcg.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AZNCUTTER
    Ok I went to walgreens and was going to pick up some taurine and benadryl for my clen cycle but neither could be found.
    Surely they have Benadryl or at least the generic equivalent. The incredient you are looking for is Diphenhydramine. It is extremely common.

Kinda wierd though. But yea anyway i got an oral syringe there for free but kinda confused a littel on measurements..
    Wow. I had to go to a specialty pharmacy to get 1 mL oral syringes. That's great that you found it. Just make 100% sure that it is 1mL.
    it goes up to 1ml and every 5 notches is says .1 .2 .3 .4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9=1ml question now is if 100mcg/ml where would the 25mcg for first does be marked at ????? If im guessing right would it be in between the .2 and .3 marks?
    Yep.

Hey thanks for the replys people. This site has been great as far as information on clen /t3 and other stuff. And yea i felt kinda wierd but the i asked some one at the pharm is they had smaller oral syringes and she asked what its for and i told her clenbuterol for a school project. lol she looked at me funny and gave me the 1ml oran syringe

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    i told her clenbuterol for a school project. lol she looked at me funny and gave me the 1ml oran syringe

~Pinnacle~

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    haha ... school project with clen ... good one buddy .. lol

Yes i was under pressure and i wasnt planning on getting the syringe until my clen came. so i had to make something up. ok and i know this question sound familiar but how many lbs could you lose with just a cycle of clen with clean diet and cardio in check within a month to 2 months? or by adding t3 later on in the cycle? I mean i did a actual bf% today and i was at 16% surprisingly. I just never heard this answer before going through the thread and trust me ive gone through more then one board discussion about this and AR seems the most knowlegable!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    there is no way to tell how much u can lose... that's up to how hard u diet and cardio... everyone will get different results

thats what ive read in the other threads but im just wondering from people who have done it and how many lbs they've actually lost. i mean each persons reply would give me an estimate . I know the diet and cardio and lifting all have to be in check.

Why does this seem like such a taboo question here? Im just asking what people have lost on there cycle of clen or clen/t3.

Thread Information