SensP is offline Associate Member

How bad are T3 and clen for the heart?

I need experienced/educated opinions on this. I personally don't like the feeling of ephedrine, which gives me bad headaches, and a very rapid heart rate. Are either clen or T3 safer for the heart than ephedrine?

I know DNP isn't supposed have much effect on the heart, but it's dangerous in many other ways.

Come on guys. Someone knows something on this.

Blog Entries
    T3, when cycled properly has hardly ANY side effects, clen on the other hand, can cause some mild heart palputations, but its different for everyone. Very important to drink TONS of water with both clen and t3. IMO 2 gallons a day. You'll be pissing every 45 minutes but its all good. it is also very important to supplement taurine and potasium while on clen. stuff works great for me and i love the feeling you get while on

Is T3 effective as a fat burner on its own?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Definently, its potent for fat burning as that is why people use it.

ward065 is offline Member
    why not avoid the sides of clen / t3 and take an appetite suppressant like meridia....so you don't f**k your body if it's bad for the heart.

read on here there was a guy who took t3 and clen together and had a heart attack- i think he was okay

Well I think I'll take the T3 alone, because, according to mister fantastic, it has very little sides when taken properly. And I don't really want to use an appetite suppressent (most all of which are heavy stimulants), because my concern is with losing fat, not muscle and fat. You need to eat to maintain muscle mass.

I think prop, tren , winny and t3 would make a nice cutting cycle, don't you think?

i doubt you would lose muscle if you set your fat loss to a rate of about 1 pound a week. The appetite suppresant could help you lower your calories by about 500 per day taken at a low dosage. that is what i believe to be a safe amount for cutting. Don't become a pig and get a 40 inch waist. It really isn't that hard.

isn't it better to stay lean and muscular most all of the time......well it has been good and worked for me, and i can still gain weight and add to my lifts. When i was on cycle i ate a lot but i did not become a pig and eat 6,000 calories- and i gained 12 pounds of solid muscle and lost about 1 pound of bodyfat. just listen to your body, you won't get fat. Eat a variety of foods too, don't restrict yourself from an occasional cookie

anyway, i like to keep myself lean to keep my girl happy. That is enough incentive for me!!
    Last edited by ward065; 09-16-2005 at 07:31 PM.

Hey, whatever works for you is great. But I'm at about 14% bf after my last bulking cylcle, and I'm going to do another bulking cycle here shortly. So that will probably add some fat as well. I am then going to do a cutting cycle, at the end of which I want to be under 10% bf. So...prop, tren , winny/masteron and T3 should get me close to my goals. Of course I'm going to reduce my caloric intake and do cardio, but I want to the roids are there to help maintain or gain muscle while cutting. And I have no doubt that I can gain muscle while cutting using this stack. Now if someone told my that T3 is really bad for your heart or had a lot of other undesirable sides, then I would take it.

t3 and clen will work for fat loss, there is no doubt. i was simply recommending a safer alternative cutting assistant

and regarding the fact that t3 and clen can be bad, potentially fatal for your heart: Please see this bro's thread

IMPORTANT: Please read Clen/T3 causes heart attack

Again, this guy took clen and t3 together. I'm only going to be taking t3. The clen is what seems to have the bad effects on the heart.

Of course I would like some more opinions as to whether t3 taken alone can have a bad effect on your heart.

Thread Information