Thread: Fina question

Tampasm0stwanted is offline Junior Member

Fina question

Can you run Finaplix and Deca along with test? Or is that not recommended?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    It's not recomended.You'll raise prolactin levels,which in turn could cause progesterone related gyno.

~Pinnacle~

ward065 is offline Member
    you could run a very low dose of deca , 100-150 mg per week to help with the joints. If you are running test and tren your strength is just going to explode. The deca will help the joints being able to handle the new overload

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    so many people seem to be totally against this combo, but the way i look at it, as long as the total doasge of tren /deca doesn't get too high youl be ok. on my last cycle i was running 500 mgs/week test enanthate , 300 mgs/week of deca, and 250 mgs/week of tren and i didn't have any negative side effects other than increased aggresion. its a very good idea to run 200 mgs ed of vitamin b6 to be sure you don't start getting gyno

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    so many people seem to be totally against this combo, but the way i look at it, as long as the total doasge of tren/deca doesn't get too high youl be ok. on my last cycle i was running 500 mgs/week test enanthate, 300 mgs/week of deca, and 250 mgs/week of tren and i didn't have any negative side effects other than increased aggresion. its a very good idea to run 200 mgs ed of vitamin b6 to be sure you don't start getting gyno
    Conservatives bro..that's why.I just don't have the balls to post my real feeling and experiences with this combo.I'd rather play it safe and say don't do it.after all,I can't recomend something like that to a person I don't know,nor know his cycle history ect.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information