Maximus G is offline Junior Member

Tren and kidneys

some people believe that Tren is toxic for kidneys but its not here is what Bill Roberts says:There used to be a myth that trenbolone was "hard on the kidneys." I have found no indication in the scientific literature of particular kidney toxicity with trenbolone

I have also tried to find some evidence of the toxicity but never found any i have even mailed Negma(that produced Parabolan ) they didnt have any studies that supports that claim.

I´ll post the whole profile:by Bill Roberts - While Finaject itself is no longer available, in some cases injectable preparations from Finaplix have been made. The substance is the same: trenbolone acetate.

Trenbolone is a steroid having the advantages of undergoing no adverse metabolism, not being affected by aromatase or 5alpha-reductase; of being very potent Class I steroid binding well to the androgen receptor; and having a short half life, probably no more than a day or two though I don't believe this has been measured. Fifty milligrams per day is a good dosing for someone on his first cycle or someone who is as yet less than, say, 20 pounds over his natural limit; while 100 mg/day may be preferred by the more advanced user who has already gained more than this. These doses are assuming that trenbolone is the only Class I steroid being use. There really is no need to stack another -- testosterone being the only sensible exception -- but if another is stacked then the amount of trenbolone may be reduced accordingly.

There is no evidence in the literature, nor I think practical evidence, that trenbolone acetate has a "special role" in burning fat. Rather, it is an extraordinarily potent AAS, being about three times as effective per milligram as testosterone esters. This seems to apply only to Class I activity, however. To obtain good anabolism from non-AR-mediated mechanisms, a Class II steroid such as Dianabol or Anadrol ® should be stacked.

There used to be a myth that trenbolone was "hard on the kidneys." I have found no indication in the scientific literature of particular kidney toxicity with trenbolone. I know a number of users, at doses of 50-100 mg/day, who have experienced no problems. It seems to me that the claims that have been made were from athletes stacking an incredible amount of drugs, and how the blame could have fairly been laid at trenbolone (actually at Parabolan, not trenbolone acetate) is not clear.

It is also not clear that trenbolone results in any greater degree of increased aggression for a given amount of anabolic effect than testosterone itself does, despite another myth to that effect. The increase in aggressive tendency -- which does not mean the act of aggression -- is moderate and entirely controllable, if noticeable at all.
    Last edited by Maximus G; 09-17-2005 at 05:06 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..I'm no expert, but I disagree with most everything that was stated....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ..I'm no expert, but I disagree with most everything that was stated....
    I'm no expert either, but I agree with you...

However, since I disagree with most everything that article says, there is a minor part I agree with....

There isn't any evidence, per se, that Tren is particularly hard on the kidneys, but you do happen to piss brown when you're using it if you don't drink anough water...telling me your kidneys are working kinda hard....on something...but thats all I have to go on, and isn't enough to say that Tren is "toxic" as such, nor how "toxic" it is.

Anyway, here's all of the information ever compiled on tren and toxicity (of all kinds), with regards to animal studies:

http://www.inchem.org/documents/jecf...no/v23je03.htm

I don't think it's really that "toxic"...but you can decide for yourself, based on the research.

Interestingly, there was an argument here last week, in which a member (Titan1 who was correct) was banned by...someone (who was incorrect)...on his statements regarding Tren and toxicity. Unfortunately, in this case the member was right and the staff-member was wrong, but the member got rude, and got banned, before he could prove his point. Incidentally, I don't think he (Titan1)had done the research necessary to prove his point. The thread was, by the way, deleted.

Thread Information