Thread: Clen People!

AZNCUTTER is offline New Member

Clen People!

Ok people i want to purchase some clen from either I B E but was wondering if it comes with a measuring syringe? Also I found this other site that has clen but is 1000mcg/ml thats the highest dosage ive seen. Does that mean its just more potent because if thats the case i dont care becuase i want to start off slow.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I B E 's stuff does not come with a measuring syringe. mcg/ml represents the concentration. You would take a smaller dose of 300mcg/ml than you would take of 200mcg/ml for example.

AZNCUTTER is offline New Member
    Hey thanks for the response. Im new here and just really getting interested in clen and have read quite a bit on it. I havent heard to much about I B E Clen recently but from some of you on here it seems like a reputable source..... by the way wdo you think one order of clen from them be enough for 2 cycles considering the fatc im starting at a low 20mcg. And do most of you use the dropper or purchase a seperate syringe to dose it? Im now reading up on T3 and most people are using these togethor but is that really necessary?
    Last edited by AZNCUTTER; 09-16-2005 at 07:32 PM.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are going with i b e I'd suggest the clen and ketofen combo. That way you won't have to mess with taking benadryl. If you want to figure how long it will last you just need to do the math. Multiply how many mcg's per ml times how many ml to a bottle. then add up what you consider to be a cycle and then divide that into the first number to determine how many cycles you will get per bottle. I just count individual drops instead of measuring. 12 drops per day of the clen/keto had me shaking pretty bad. However I'm highly susceptible to clen.

Thread Information