hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member

Constructive Critisism

So i just got reamed! This is why im on here. i didnt know that an all oral cycle could kill my liver, thats why i havnt even started a cycle. im not that dumb.

So what i should do stuff my face while doing this and consider injections? I appreciate the advice.

Swole cat never fails to kick my ass!!
    I got plenty more questions to come!

-zach-

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I didn't want to "kick your ass" brutha, just didn't want you to spin your wheels, waste your money, risk your health, etc. If we can help people here make better educated decisions in regards to their plans/goals/well-being, then we should do just that.

~SC~

G-13 is offline Member
    Start with test maybe, research some different types of gear and weigh the pro's and con's. Come back and ask questions about your decision. Check the profiles forum to see what fits your needs.

i know bro. its cool. i know i need to learn a lot more. So is this cycle gonna be be horrible for me? what if i take a lot of milk thistle with the cycle to regulate my liver?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    suck it up and get an injectible to stack with the oral.

ive taken a test before and gained a couple lbs but i dont eat a ton of food per day. The only food high in calories that i can get are also high in fats. is that ok?

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    ive taken a test before and gained a couple lbs but i dont eat a ton of food per day. The only food high in calories that i can get are also high in fats. is that ok?
    where do you live that you can only get high fat food??

One more comment then I'm done here as there's just too many mis-understandings to cover. If you don't eat a ton per day, which I take as meaning you don't eat enough to grow at all or change to support your weight training, then there is no reason to bother w/any exogenous supplementation. If you cannot make it a point to eat and do so correctly to support your desires, you will get no-where fast. I don't understand why you are limited to high fat foods only, but it doesn't matter as I just wanted to say this last piece here and leave it at that as far as comments/recommendations from me.

Best of luck w/whatever you decide to do, because judging by the information disseminated thus far, you are going to need quite a bit of it.

~SC~

what is good to eat that is high in calories but low in fat? i have a full time job and dont have aton of time to eat a lot.

seems as though you need to spend some time in the diet forum.. if you work 12 hours a day and cant find a way to get a shake or 2 in during work along with a meal then there is no reason to even begin with steroids . you shoudl be able to get 6 meals in daily even if the meal spacing is not ideal..

doghunter is offline Member
    dude we all work full-time jobs im sure but when there is a will there is a way , start eating when u wake up i do not care how early it is and pack food to talk to work and snacks to eat at work u can take canned tuna and canned chicken breast tyson makes a can of chicken breast that is about 70grams of protein and its ready to eat out of the can they are about two for five in the food store u can get about 35 grams out of canned tuna what im giving are tips to build a diet this is what u are limited to i could go on with this but i think u get the idea

i get enough protein but i dont intake a lot of calories.

doghunter is offline Member
    what are ur stats an goals

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    lol jk. we all work full time dude. if you "can't eat enough food" then you can't grow naturaly, wich means no steriods . not healthy and not productive. sorry to break the news to ya, but it's time to start planning meals all day everyday. welcome to bodybuilding
    Last edited by testosterona; 09-17-2005 at 02:31 AM.

Logan13 is offline Banned

?

what is good to eat that is high in calories but low in fat? i have a full time job and dont have aton of time to eat a lot.
    You don't want a few high calorie/high fat meals per day. To achieve your caloric needs, eat clean food, just more of it and more often. PS, We all have full time jobs and family's.

i realize the job thing but i make $7 an hour. im not making excuses but i just need to try harder to eat better. Evereybody makes fun of me at work b cuz i drink protein! Whats the deal on that? The retards think its like a steroid . This guy wont talk to me b cuz i took creatine and he said its just like a steroid! Why are people so in the dark?

thx 4 the advice
    -zach-

i realize the job thing but i make $7 an hour. im not making excuses but i just need to try harder to eat better. Evereybody makes fun of me at work b cuz i drink protein! Whats the deal on that? The retards think its like a steroid . This guy wont talk to me b cuz i took creatine and he said its just like a steroid! Why are people so in the dark?

thx 4 the advice
    -zach-
    1) Who gives a flying f*ck what others think? You are too caught up in that.

2) If you can't eat 6-8 meals a day of SOUND nutrition, not only do you have to forget STEROIDS , you should forget weight training in general as you will be pissing in the wind

3) Appears to me you are "proud" of not "intaking enough calories" as you phrased it. Instead of screwing the pooch like this, and being that you KNOW/REALIZE the problem, then FIX THE MUTHA F*CKA don't glorify the fact that you don't eat enough. That's just backasswards......

4) Forget gear until you get at least ONE YEAR of solid training/nutrition/NATURAL progression growth under your belt

5) Post some pics here so we can see your NATURAL BASE. My guess is that you are no where NEAR ready to begin tinkering with chemicals at all. Not just because of your nutritional limitiations, but because you don't have a "veteran" body that is ready for this serious step. If you don't know how to eat correctly and you HAVEN'T BEEN EATING CORRECTLY UP UNTIL THIS POINT, I seriously doubt you sport a physique that is indicative of lots of gym work.

I.E. my guess is you have no base at all to speak of.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 09-17-2005 at 09:33 AM.

Thread Information