SpeedDemon is offline Banned

Using Testosterone Cream instead of Test injectable during a cycle...

Try to approach this question with an openmindness. Just don't say" You should always use test injectable because otherwise it is not a steroid cycle". Suppose I am over sensitive to estrogen and that no matter how much nolva or arimidex I take I always end up with puffy / ithcy nipples while injecting test. Now...if I do a fina cycle or a deca cycle..my natural test will be shut down bad. Therefore test use is wise. However...because I am prone to developing gyno...I don't want to keep my test levels above the endogenous/natural level. So...what if I use testosterone cream instead of test injectables? Will that work? What I am trying to ask is that, will using a test cream keep my test levels at a decent level while doing, lets say, a fina, or deca cycle and at the same time avoiding estrogen production? Thanks.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    If I remember right, your skin acts as a filter, you bloodstream filters... and THEN it goes into the liver for more filtration. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's effect as follows:
    Subdermally: 15% absorbtion
    Orally: 40-60% absorbtion
    Injection: 95-100% absorbtion

But if you really as that sensitive, I guess it's worth a try... Keep in mind, though, an injection would be 6x more effective than a cream. Think about it, once a week, one shot = 6x the effect of a cream.

spud is offline Junior Member
    The transdermal will work but of course not as well as injecting.

Long ago I used "Testim" and it did make a difference but not much.

One thing to keep in mind though is that you MUST NOT let any female or child get it on their skin.

Perhaps you should try to raise your natural test levels with tribulus, longkat ali, ZMA, etc. IMO you would probably net about the same increase in test levels as transdermal.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I've used transdermal test and transdermal tren . The transdermal tren worked well. Testosterone injection is just plain easier and much more effective. Transdermal test administration does have its drawbacks.
    • The skin must be free from hair as the hormones want to cling to the hairs. (shaving the area is suggested)

• Requireds twice a day administration.

• To achive any decent dosages the concentration must be high and you still have to put a lot on.

• In my case, after 4 weeks of use it lost a lot of it's effectiveness, seems like the skin became resistant to absorption.

On the other hand the transdermal tren was a great experience for me. A cycle of injectable Test E or C, with transdermal tren would work nicely IMO.
    • Tren seems to absorb quite well through the skin.

• With twice daily administration I had immediate control over the side effects.

• Though I don't mind injecting, ED or EOD injects are tedious for me, transdermal avoids this.

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    This is my own personal experience with transdermal testosterone .
    I am 62 years old and a blood test revealed lower than normal testoterone levels, my doctor prescribed "Testim" (1%testosterone gel). This contains 50mg of test per 5g tube. Dosage was one tube ED. According to my Doc normal testosterone level should be between 200 and 800. Mine was at 80. After 8 weeks, my testosterone level was up to 1000 so he decreased the aplication of the gel from ED to 5 times a week. The other choice would have been injectables, but this is much easier.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    If you only want to maintain testosterone in the normal range, then a transdermal can do that for you. However, you mentioned that you are sensitive to estrogen so I should mention that the transdermals tend to raise estrogen more than the equivalent injectable dose due to the aromatase enzyme found in the adipose tissue.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    what's up Mranak? finally decided to come over to a REAL board? j/k, welcome brother, hope to see you around more...peace

AM

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    what's up Mranak? finally decided to come over to a REAL board? j/k, welcome brother, hope to see you around more...peace

AM
    Thanks for the welcome. And yeah, this is a good board, so I decided I should go ahead and join up after you made mention of such.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    there is also progestrogen related gyno that you might have to worry about also. obviously injectable test is going to be more bang for you buck. i think you're going to have to bite the bullet and end up getting the surgery. i'm a lot like you. i was taking twice the recommended arimidex dose and nolva at 30 mg per day and still got itchy nips and lumps under them. i'm going to give proviron a shot with my arimidex and letro this cycle and hope for the best.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon
    Try to approach this question with an openmindness. Just don't say" You should always use test injectable because otherwise it is not a steroid cycle". Suppose I am over sensitive to estrogen and that no matter how much nolva or arimidex I take I always end up with puffy / ithcy nipples while injecting test. Now...if I do a fina cycle or a deca cycle..my natural test will be shut down bad. Therefore test use is wise. However...because I am prone to developing gyno...I don't want to keep my test levels above the endogenous/natural level. So...what if I use testosterone cream instead of test injectables? Will that work? What I am trying to ask is that, will using a test cream keep my test levels at a decent level while doing, lets say, a fina, or deca cycle and at the same time avoiding estrogen production? Thanks.
    no matter how much arimidex and nolva u get itchy nipples?? i find that very hard to believe. try letro next time. don't NOT do test

Thread Information