Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    beachdude is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    14

    Cycle Help Cyp & Deca

    This is my second cycle and I want to make some real gains. I'm 5'11 weigh 200 lbs, 33" waist, 16" Arms and 39" Chest. My plan:

    1-8wk 400mg deca (front load 800mg week 1)
    1-8wk 600mg-test cyp
    1-4wk 30mg of dbol ed
    8-11wk 100mg-test prop eod
    8-11wk 50mg winstrol ed

    1-8wk 10mg novadex ed

    clomid week 12

  2. #2
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765
    doses look good. i would extend the cyp and deca to 10 wks then incorporate the prop(wich is a good idea by the way). Also run the winny for five wks if you can. hit the nolva all the way through cycle and through pct not just for the first 8wks. you'll grow like mad being only your second cycle. i wish i could afford more than test for my next cycle, oh well, that's what i get for goin to college

  3. #3
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    Quote Originally Posted by beachdude
    This is my second cycle and I want to make some real gains. I'm 5'11 weigh 200 lbs, 33" waist, 16" Arms and 39" Chest. My plan:

    1-8wk 400mg deca (front load 800mg week 1)
    1-8wk 600mg-test cyp
    1-4wk 30mg of dbol ed
    8-11wk 100mg-test prop eod
    8-11wk 50mg winstrol ed

    1-8wk 10mg novadex ed

    clomid week 12

    I like this much better:

    test prop 50mg eod 1-4
    test e 400mgs/wk 1-12
    deca 300mgs/wk 1-12
    test prop 50mgs eod 12-15
    winny 50mgs ed 12-15

    PCT including no less than 100mgs of clomid ed, 15-18 or 19


    You could drop the winny and still gain just as much LBM. Winny sucks.

  4. #4
    beachdude is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    doses look good. i would extend the cyp and deca to 10 wks then incorporate the prop(wich is a good idea by the way). Also run the winny for five wks if you can. hit the nolva all the way through cycle and through pct not just for the first 8wks. you'll grow like mad being only your second cycle. i wish i could afford more than test for my next cycle, oh well, that's what i get for goin to college
    I just started with this cycle, too late to change. The prop and winny are on order. How should I break down the intervals? Thank you....

  5. #5
    nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by beachdude
    This is my second cycle and I want to make some real gains. I'm 5'11 weigh 200 lbs, 33" waist, 16" Arms and 39" Chest. My plan:

    1-8wk 400mg deca (front load 800mg week 1)
    1-8wk 600mg-test cyp
    1-4wk 30mg of dbol ed
    8-11wk 100mg-test prop eod
    8-11wk 50mg winstrol ed

    1-8wk 10mg novadex ed

    clomid week 12
    Im running cyp and deca too same doses too
    but im running the deca for 12 and the cyp for 13
    and im jumpstarting with drol instead of dbol
    imo i would run the cyp and deca for 13 and 12 weeks i seemed to get my best gains like weeks 8-12 let me know how it goes

  6. #6
    needle's Avatar
    needle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CeN CAL
    Posts
    1,222
    Just extend the deca and c and it looks good...

  7. #7
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    Quote Originally Posted by beachdude
    I just started with this cycle, too late to change. The prop and winny are on order. How should I break down the intervals? Thank you....

    It's too short as is.

    At 8 weeks, you'll just be upping your calories for the second time. If you are serious about this, on a bulking cyle, you should be upping your calories by 500 calories at least three times.

    Your cycle is to short and is too highly-dosed.

  8. #8
    mranak is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    484
    beachdude: Too many hormones for a second cycle. I don't care if you just started it, you need to change it. Go test+deca or something like that.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •