SpiderRico is offline Member

started cylcle dbol deca test

Just started my cycle of

Dbol 30mg ED weeks 1-4
    Deca 375mg EW 1-13
    Test E 500mg EW 1-15

Nolva 40mg ED 17-20

any advise? do most of you run creatine while on? Anybody that has done this stack before have any info to help me out will appreaciate

5'8" 185 bf 12%

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    im looking to run the same cycle, except im going to run 500iu of HCG 2x a week, for the last 5 weeks of the cycle. then run nolva @ 40 mg/day for 2 weeks, then @ 20mg/day for the 2nd 2 weeks. good luck man!

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats a good cycle IMO. Be sure to include vit b-6 @ 200mg ED. I'd add hcg prior to pct to keep shrinkage to a minimum. I also like to include clomid in my pct.

PRAMANIS is offline Junior Member
    Test should be run 1 week longer than the deca not 2! Start pct 2 weeks after the last test shot also. Save the creatine until the cycle is over. I am almost finished the same cycle. Your strengh will start to rocket after 4-5 weeks.
    Last edited by PRAMANIS; 09-14-2005 at 08:10 PM.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PRAMANIS
    Test should be run 1 week longer than the deca not 2! Start pct 2 weeks after the last test shot also.
    I usually run test a minimum of two weeks longer, some times as much as 4 weeks longer.

i didnt think it would matter how much longer you run the test as long as its longer then deca and higher

big_C is offline Member
    good cycle bro...ran one similar 5 or 6 years ago...2 weeks longer is good with test

Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    good cycle bro...ran one similar 5 or 6 years ago...2 weeks longer is good with test
    Thanks what kind of gains did you see?

first inject went good went with the thigh cuz i have 25gs and those thing are a bitch to inject with and its hard to hit other spots with them by yourself hittin the gym hard today with some back.. dont plan on seeing much results till at least week 3-4 but should feel the dbol within the week if im not mistaken at least strength wise.. ill keep it updated with results in case anyones interested

second inject went even better then the first hit myself a little low i think on the first thigh but this time it went well.. seeing some effects of the dbol already while in my back and bi workout my forearms where so pumped after curls and deadlifts that i could ****ing even attempt a pullup felt increadable ill keep this updated

ward065 is offline Member
    that was basically my first cycle, although i only ran it for 9 weeks total as gains slowed drastically then. Weeks 4-8 you should see pretty incredible strength/ size gains if you are working out hard and eating enough

big_C is offline Member
    Well the cycle I ran 6 years ago was similar exept doses were a little higher, D-Bol was 40 mg ED weeks 1-4/Deca was 500 mg EW weeks 1-13 and Test was 600 mg EW weeks 1-15 I was i think 255 when I started, bulked up to around 273, and when it was all said and done after pct i leveled out at 263 or so, so I gained around 18 and kept 8 of it for good.I'm 284 now and it took a long time to get here. Be patient and the gains will come bro. IMO doing huge cycles the first couple times when young guy's start is hampering gains that can be made later in life, they'll find out as they get older that they need huge cycles now to gain a few pounds. Your always going to make your biggest gains the first 2 or 3 cycles of your life, then it gets increasingly harder. I'm planning big cycles now, sure, but 10 years of cycling are behind me now. IMO it's alot better to play H.S. ball and college ball and then with years of experience get drafted to the majors than try and play with the big boys right out of H.S.!!! JMO!!
    Is this your first cycle?? IMO Test only for the first tiime bro. @ 185 you will see goog gains from what your doing now. I can't stop ya from doing what you set your mind on so all I can do is help ya out bro.
    Last edited by big_C; 09-17-2005 at 10:24 AM.

Thread Information