Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MoneyAddyct is offline Member

Quick Tren Question

If Tren is five times as anabolic as testosterone , how come I mainly see people using it as part of a cutting cycle? I find that a little strange but I'm probably missing something.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    because you will hold very little water of tren

and also it's the only steroid to burn fat and build muscle

a great compound but the side's might be a bit much

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Tren ace has a short acting ester and does not aromatize the way test does. Therefore more gains in LBM, less bloat and water weight.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    dude, not so, there are many, including myself, who have used tren for a bulker...tren has an enanthate ester...

IMO, any compound can be used for a bulker or cutter, as i've said many times before...your diet will always dictate how your cycle turns out...

AM

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    dude, not so, there are many, including myself, who have used tren for a bulker...tren has an enanthate ester...

IMO, any compound can be used for a bulker or cutter, as i've said many times before...your diet will always dictate how your cycle turns out...

AM
    How so?You stated in another thread TODAY that this is your(quote "First bout with tren".)So please explain how you've used it in the past as a bulker.Secodly,tren acetate has NO enanthate ester to it.

~Pinnacle~

yes, i'm using it NOW as a bulker (i said 'in the past' meaning i started about 7 weeks ago), and YES, trenbolone has an enanthate ester...God, lay off, i'm trying to be nice...

AM

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i only run tren as a bulker. for a cutter i run prop and var or winny.

yes, i'm using it NOW as a bulker (i said 'in the past' meaning i started about 7 weeks ago), and YES, trenbolone has an enanthate ester...God, lay off, i'm trying to be nice...

AM
    Show me that tren acetate has an enenthate ester to it!

I'll remind you once again.This is an open board,and I can shit on you just like you CONSTANTLY do to me.

~Pinnacle~

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    because you will hold very little water of tren

and also it's the only steroid to burn fat and build muscle

a great compound but the side's might be a bit much
    Stocky, how strong would you rate tren acetate's fat burning effects? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

I'll remind you once again.This is an open board,and I can shit on you just like you CONSTANTLY do to me.

~Pinnacle~
    OMG! dude, there's a test prop, test enanthate , etc...the second word is the ester name...now you have tren acetate and tren enanthate...you catchin' on yet? check the profile section anytime if you need to...

and wtf? i've tried to make peace with you, and now you're pullin' this shite? stop hijacking this dude's thread...pm me if you need to vent some more...

AM

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    The way I understand it, Tren ace and tren e, are 2 seperate compounds. i am using tren ace now 100mged , I am using a lean mass diet, doing a powerlifting, bb training split. I am almost a month in, up 9 lbs, bf down nicely and great strength improvements. They are seperate drugs, e with the long ester obviously. I have read the same things about tren as posted above with it being the most anabolic , and It can be used for anything dependent upon your choices in training and diet. I love tren, It will give you what you want.

Blog Entries
    guys or girls chill the fuuuck out. tren has meny esters.

tren-a
    tren-e
    tren-hex
    tren tri with alll 3 esters

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr

tren-a
    tren-e
    tren-hex
    yeah, we all seemed to know this except for one person who became combative when called on it.

tren-a
    tren-e
    tren-hex
    first off, i'm chill, so you don't need to tell me shit, cuz i ain't the one who's confused...direct your words of wisdom to the other guy

OMG! dude, there's a test prop, test enanthate , etc...the second word is the ester name...now you have tren acetate and tren enanthate...you catchin' on yet?

AM
    I understand compounds all too well.Read your post.You never said you were using Tren Enanthate.You just said Tren has an enanthate ester.You catching on yet?

~Pinnacle~

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    girls girls girls behave yourselves!!

I SAID THAT BECAUSE IT DOES....just like i could also say, and be correct, that testosterone has an enanthate ester to it....jeez, give it up 'lil man

Blog Entries
    first off, i'm chill, so you don't need to tell me shit, cuz i ain't the one who's confused...direct your words of wisdom to the other guy

OK DICK HEAD

YOU DO NEED TO BE TOLD TO SHUT THE **** UP. IF SOME ONE TAKES SOMTHING YOU SAID OUT OF CONTENT. THERE IS NO NEED FOR BOLTH OF YOU TO GET INTO A BITCH FIGHT.

damn, i think i need to take some time off today, too many Napolean complexes on here for me to handle...where do you think you can tell a juicehead to chill the **** out and get away with it? watch your word choice in the future, big guy...

AM

Blog Entries
    Bro I Have Been On This Board For Some Time Now. I Have Seen Ass Holes Like You Come And Go. When You Get To My Stats Then We Will Talk. Till Then Earn You Rank To Open You Mouth.

RoidGut is offline Member
    Bro I Have Been On This Board For Some Time Now. I Have Seen Ass Holes Like You Come And Go. When You Get To My Stats Then We Will Talk. Till Then Earn You Rank To Open You Mouth.
    ROFL.....hey gsxxr...you are the third person to be alienated by this dude. He has been throwing his "weight" around many threads pissing ppl off and putting down ppl based on their stats.

Apparently here...mr "BIG MAN ON CAMPUS" can have any one of us for breakfast.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct
    If Tren is five times as anabolic as testosterone, how come I mainly see people using it as part of a cutting cycle? I find that a little strange but I'm probably missing something.
    Ok tren can be used as a cutter or bulker. i would have to say 50% cut with it and the other 50% bulk or looking for lean mass.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    ROFL.....hey gsxxr...you are the third person to be alienated by this dude. He has been throwing his "weight" around many threads pissing ppl off and putting down ppl based on their stats.

we all know the who the big man on campus is.

when i get to your "stats"? what, 4K posts? oooooooooo, that's impressive...anybody can run up that number...how come no one here has considered anything you've said to be of any value, and thus bestowed upon you the lable of "VET"??? interesting...get used to me homey, i ain't goin' anywhere...and btw, in terms of REAL stats, i passed you back in ninth grade...

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut

yeah, apparently all the 5 footers like to band together...dude, God made you that way for a reason...i don't know what it is, but i'm sure there's somebody out there who can enlighten you...

i have bros on here that like me, and some that may not...with a board like this, full of juiceheads like myself, temper's are gonna flare sometimes, get over it, cuz i'm gonna be here tomorrow just like you...

AM

Blog Entries
    First Off. All My Post Are Not From Post Whoring Like Some Others. As For My Word Being As Of Value Do A Poll And You Will See. Most Memberes Are Happy To Se Me Post In There Thread Un Like You. You Want To Talk About Aas And Conpear Who Knows More.

Blog Entries
    yeah, apparently all the 5 footers like to band together...dude, God made you that way for a reason...i don't know what it is, but i'm sure there's somebody out there who can enlighten you...

i have bros on here that like me, and some that may not...with a board like this, full of juiceheads like myself, temper's are gonna flare sometimes, get over it, cuz i'm gonna be here tomorrow just like you...

AM

THAT IS RIGHT YOU CAN EAT ME. WHY DONT YOU LICK MY BALLS AT THE SAME TIME. WHAT DOES MY SIZE HAVE TO DO WITH MY KNOWLEDGE?????????? YOU ARE THE KIND OF ASS HOLES THAT GIVE PEOPLE THAT USE ASS A BAD NAME.

First Off. All My Post Are Not From Post Whoring Like Some Others. As For My Word Being As Of Value Do A Poll And You Will See. Most Memberes Are Happy To Se Me Post In There Thread Un Like You. You Want To Talk About Aas And Conpear Who Knows More.
    wha? where the hell are you from bro? damn, you sure can rape the English language can't you...yes, i'm gonna waste this board's time with a poll, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT...the minute i see you post something valuable, i'll give you a cookie, how's that? hmm, wanna cookie?

Blog Entries
    Why Am I Not A Vet Now That Is A Good????? Why Dont You P.m Brian And Ask Him. I'm Sure You Will Eat You ****ing Words On That One.

Blog Entries
    I'm Done With You. I Will Make Sure I Say Good By When Your Ban.

THAT IS RIGHT YOU CAN EAT ME. WHY DONT YOU LICK MY BALLS AT THE SAME TIME. WHAT DOES MY SIZE HAVE TO DO WITH MY KNOWLEDGE?????????? YOU ARE THE KIND OF ASS HOLES THAT GIVE PEOPLE THAT USE ASS A BAD NAME.
    i use my ass for shittin', just like everyone else...and about your size, sorry, would you take financial advice from a broker who drives a Pinto? too funny...all caps...are you yelling at me? please stop, you're hurting my feelings...

I'm Done With You. I Will Make Sure I Say Good By When Your Ban.
    sorry, there are too many mods and vets on this board for any one of them to be allowed to ban based on personal vendettas...just cuz you suck some guys dick, doesnt give him the power to get rid of anybody that talks back to you...hold on, my stomach hurts, and i can't see through the tears...this shit is too funny

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    same ol shit .. just a different day

anyone wanna talk about steroids ?

sure whatcha wanna know?

Blog Entries
    No.....

G-13 is offline Member
    No.....
    lol....

her bro...your were right about that andropen , i shoot it very slow but that shit hurts for days.....at first i just thought it was muscle soreness from working out so much but now i know its the andro, maybe when i mix my tren in there it won't be so bad...also it depends on where i shoot it, cant do delts for sure.

Blog Entries
    only shoot delts and glutes with that shit. the tren wil help cut teh pain some. you will nor be sore for a week it will cut back to 4 or 5 days.

i told you

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I can add to this... i have used tren to bulk and cut. It is a better lean mass builder IMO, but can do both. Awsome strength either way. I just finished 8 weeks of 100 prop and 75 tren a day, with some dbol before workout for a boost. went from 188 to 208, with a little BF. I ate like an SOB, but plateaud at about week 5. i just switched to 150 prop and 75 NPP ED to add some mass, with 40mg dbol ED. I say tren is great all around, but a better cutter, diet dependant... i put on more visual mass with deca /test/dbol.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    whats with all the confrontations im seeing in these threads between you two? why dont ya go on a date and get it over with??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information