stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

starting to worry...

Im on a 18 week cycle (week 10). For the last two weeks I havent seen any improvment at all, this week I was slightly weaker than before even.. What worries me is that I got this gear from 2 diffrent sources and 2 weeks ago I switched to the other sources supply (British dragon),I was getting nice gains until then. My weight hasnt dropped much but my libido has gone down a lil and was super tired 2 days this week. I feel a lil better now but not as energetic as I did b4..I was thinking of maybe some test flue or sumin but yesterday in the gym got me really worried.. Now my question is that when should I make the conclusion to jump straight to PCT... Im on test / deca cycle (750/400). Oh yeah: I feel like the water bloat is going a lil down also.. 2 weeks ago about my back exploded with acne which is goin away also... this I usually get in PCT... what should I do..

bigJJ is offline Member
    You're week 10 of 750mg of Test?

JMO, but... bunk gear.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Bump for more experienced folk.

Im on week 10 and I switched gear 2 weeks ago and now feel like the second half of my gear is bunk... other option is that I am mildly sick and thus having a bad week but I think it only me wishing..

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    You're week 10 of 750mg of Test?

JMO, but... bunk gear.

Thats exactly what was goin threw my head as i read the post.... BD is superior..You should be kickin ass with BD not goin down. sounds like you havent had a "real shot" of test in about 2 weeks and you should be starting PCT which is why you broke out early.

How posative are you about your BD source.?

~dv~

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    2 weeks ago about my back exploded with acne which is goin away also... this I usually get in PCT... what should I do..

Exactly. Your body doesn't lie. The ester of the real gear wore off (the real Test E or C), and now you need real PCT.

Sadly, I've heard that BD (since it is such popular gear), is a popular fake.

Look at it this way, you still got a good 10 week cycle in. Now you need to go smack up that bitch that gave you the fake gear!

Just a thought...

bigJJ is offline Member
    Im on week 10 and I switched gear 2 weeks ago and now feel like the second half of my gear is bunk... other option is that I am mildly sick and thus having a bad week but I think it only me wishing..
    If your gear was real, there would be no doubt in your mind.

I've done fake drugs plenty of times in my life... When you find yourself trying to rationalize why it's not working the way it should, that's when you know it's fake.

even at this point? So I can assume that the BD I have is fake and I should go to PCT... How crucial is timing here? i took my last proper test like 2-3 weeks ago and last shot of proper deca week ago. So it would be smart to go into PCT in 2 weeks (3 weeks after my last shot of real deca). The remaining 2 weeks will also tell me for sure if I had bunk gear or not.. should I still use that shit.. About the gear, it is a definetly well made fake if indeed it is .. the BD homepage says that they are legit but that only goes so far.. Ok .. so damage control is up and earlied PCT.. crap.. If I kmanage to keep these gains its all right though..

.. should I still use that shit.. ..
    By this I mean should I still take some shots of this incase for some reason I've been just having a bad week or sumin.. Prolly not... Ok thx ppl for the input...

Thread Information