ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member

Just started 1rst cycle a week ago and.....

.........I was wondering do you feel the test "kick in" around week 4, or do you start seeing big results after week 4?

500 mg test-e week
    30 mg d-bol ed
    55 mg nolv ed

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyShotty
    .........I was wondering do you feel the test "kick in" around week 4, or do you start seeing big results after week 4?

500 mg test-e week
    30 mg d-bol ed
    55 mg nolv ed
    You'll actually feel some hormonal adjustments being made as early as week 2.For most it takes effect around week 4.Thereafter,the gains start coming.

Is this your first cycle?

~Pinnacle~

And those titties in your avatar...WOW!!!!

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You'll actually feel some hormonal adjustments being made as early as week 2.For most it takes effect around week 4.Thereafter,the gains start coming.

Is this your first cycle?

~Pinnacle~
    Yeah this is my very first! I'm taking 55 mg nolv. because they are already in capsules and I have gyno to an extent and I really dont want it to blow up anymore. I know everyone said try 20mg of nolv, but I cant afford to try anything. Do you think one 55mg capsule a day would be ok to prevent further gyno. Thanks for anyfeedback.
    PS. D-bol kept me in the gym for 2 and a half hrs. non-stop

And those titties in your avatar...WOW!!!!

~Pinnacle~
    HEY, no harrasing! Read the policy!

Yeah this is my very first! I'm taking 55 mg nolv. because they are already in capsules and I have gyno to an extent and I really dont want it to blow up anymore. I know everyone said try 20mg of nolv, but I cant afford to try anything. Do you think one 55mg capsule a day would be ok to prevent further gyno. Thanks for anyfeedback.
    Honestly,I just came back to look at those titties in your avatar once more.

Being I'm here already.Yes,the Nolv at that dose will def prevent gyno symptoms
    from occuring.Also,be careful not to overtrain.These drugs will screw with your mind.Making you think you're the energized bunny.In return you'll overtrain and gains will be minimal.Keep your sessions under an hour.Stress the target muscles and get out.

~Pinnacle~

Honestly,I just came back to look at those titties in your avatar once more.

Being I'm here already.Yes,the Nolv at that dose will def prevent gyno symptoms
    from occuring.Also,be careful not to overtrain.These drugs will screw with your mind.Making you think you're the energized bunny.In return you'll overtrain and gains will be minimal.Keep your sessions under an hour.Stress the target muscles and get out.

~Pinnacle~
    But I just wanted to make sure there is nothing dangerous or extremely unhealthy about taking it at this dose thanks.

Do you think 55mg of nolv will suppress ALL of my estrogen?

Do you think 55mg of nolv will suppress ALL of my estrogen?
    Like I said before bro.I seriously doubt you'll have any issues running 55 mg of Nolv.I'm not sure if it's a good idea to run that for a long period.I'd do some research and see if it's ok to run Nolv at that dose for 15 weeks or so.I'm not a doctor,so i can't say for sure.i could only make a guess,and that won't cut it when it regards someones health.

~Pinnacle~

Blog Entries
    Also,be careful not to overtrain.These drugs will screw with your mind.Making you think you're the energized bunny.In return you'll overtrain and gains will be minimal.Keep your sessions under an hour.Stress the target muscles and get out.

~Pinnacle~
    SUCH a good point Pinnacle. I have been saying that for years.. Very important..

Scotty, I concur..very nice avatar. BUT if you want your gyno to soon look like those tabooties in your avatar, you'd better get some nolvadex . I know you said you don't have the cash, but $50 bucks of nolvadex right now is lot less expensive than surgery later. I know that may sound extreme to you, but if your already getting gyno or if you are that prone to it, then surgery may not be that far away bro. So def get some nolva, in fact i think the sponsor is having a sale on tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex) www.ar-r.com check it out..

MF

Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    SUCH a good point Pinnacle. I have been saying that for years.. Very important..

Scotty, I concur..very nice avatar. BUT if you want your gyno to soon look like those tabooties in your avatar, you'd better get some nolvadex . I know you said you don't have the cash, but $50 bucks of nolvadex right now is lot less expensive than surgery later. I know that may sound extreme to you, but if your already getting gyno or if you are that prone to it, then surgery may not be that far away bro. So def get some nolva, in fact i think the sponsor is having a sale on tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex) www.ar-r.com check it out..

MF
    I think he said he's taking 55 mg a day of Nolv.I'm confused on why he said he can't afford anything?Can't afford what?

~Pinnacle~

DLK
    DLK is offline Junior Member
    I have a simalliar question. I am going to start my first cycle soon and the does reccomend 10-20 mg of Nolva. What would be the difference between 10 and 20? Should I just take 20 mg to be sure?

Quote Originally Posted by DLK
    I have a simalliar question. I am going to start my first cycle soon and the does reccomend 10-20 mg of Nolva. What would be the difference between 10 and 20? Should I just take 20 mg to be sure?
    Depends on what your taking for a cycle. For an average first cycle, 10 mg/day and you'd be fine, I'd have enough on hand to do 20mg/day if you started feeling/seeing symptoms but at 10mg ed you'll be fine most likely.

DLK
    DLK is offline Junior Member
    I'm going to do the same cycle as above.

Quote Originally Posted by DLK
    I'm going to do the same cycle as above.
    10 mgs ED Nolv
    .25 mgs ED L-Dex

~Pinnacle~

hey sorry about the confusion guys. I meant I cant afford to TRY anything. in other words, I just want to PREVENT, not TRY to prevent. Thats all. I think I'll split the powder up and take 27.5 mg ed. Does that seem a little safer for 15 weeks?
    I had another question 2.
    If you do a 12 week cycle, then wait 2 weeks before pct, then 3 weeks of pct,
    then I would be taking nolv. for a total of 17 weeks right?? thanks

Darkness is offline Member
    GOD DAMN....shit I was gonna say something about the subject but them bewbies just... GOD DAMN they're just IN YOUR FACE!!!

As for the sbubject I dont think you'll really feel the test kick in because you are jumpstarting with the dbol , yes you will get more gains once the test kicks in but I doubt you'll feel it.

Thread Information