Thread: syringe

paddy155 is offline Member

syringe

can some one tell me the correct syringe to order for shooting 250mg of sust.250 thanks

bigJJ is offline Member
    250mg per Ml, then...

http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...products_id=86

That's just a syringe, no needle. Needle size requires more info.

sorry,and needle size

bigJJ is offline Member
    http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...products_id=83

Good, all-purpose combo. 1 1/2" if you're going to do glutes or quads.

Your weight/stats, and inject frequency would help.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Also, you will need more pins than syringes (one to use for extraction from the vial, one to shoot with). Absolutely no need to use the same pin for both.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    25ga 1" for delts and quads

23ga 1.5" for Glutes

21ga for drawing

3cc syringe

~dv~

thanks

No prob.

Also like Bigjj advised, get double the pins...100 syring = 200pins..100for drawing and 100 for the injection.

goodluck

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    25ga 1" for delts and quads

23ga 1.5" for Glutes

21ga for drawing

3cc syringe

~dv~
    Exactamundo! Though, I think guage doesn't really matter between 23G & 25G. I use one size, 23G and 1 1/2" for drawing and shooting, works fine for both Quad and Glute. Though, admittedly, I shy away from using it to shoot delts!

23G and 1 1/2" is fine if all you are going to do is draw and shoot into your Glutes and Quads. But if you get into more frequent injections (bis, tris, delts, pecs, etc...), you should look into smaller and shorter options.

bigJJ is offline Member
    And yes! Always use one pin to draw, and one pin to shoot. After all, it's your health!

Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    Exactamundo! Though, I think guage doesn't really matter between 23G & 25G. I use one size, 23G and 1 1/2" for drawing and shooting, works fine for both Quad and Glute. Though, admittedly, I shy away from using it to shoot delts!

23G and 1 1/2" is fine if all you are going to do is draw and shoot into your Glutes and Quads. But if you get into more frequent injections (bis, tris, delts, pecs, etc...), you should look into smaller and shorter options.

I agree, its an all purpose size. Try using a 25ga just one time..You wont look back..Like butter in the delt too.No pain.

Man bary bonds kicks ass, hit homer today..actually hit 1 on the first pitch in over a year, but it ended up being a double instead of HR. Guys got power bro 704 HR is bad ass. LoL just thought i had to add that, watching ESPN highlights.

~dv~

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    I agree, its an all purpose size. Try using a 25ga just one time..You wont look back..Like butter in the delt too.No pain.

Man bary bonds kicks ass, hit homer today..actually hit 1 on the first pitch in over a year, but it ended up being a double instead of HR. Guys got power bro 704 HR is bad ass. LoL just thought i had to add that, watching ESPN highlights.

~dv~
    You read my mind. I'm gonna get 25G pins this weekend (when Amex says I can...lol). I need to change up and shoot delts and tris for a while, so I'm gonna give the smaller ones a go.

Not much of a Baseball fan, but I can tell you that I instinctively root for the guys that have had 'roids testing problems in the past. In BB or any sport. Simply put, those are the guys that have either been honest, or have been busted. The rest of them are hypocrites. The sad part is that the athletes themselves are not being put in a position in which they can honest. It's either "lie" or "loose your career". I can tell you which I would choose (and it doesn't involve loosing my career).

Me to man those are the ones that stop at nothing to get the vary best, you gotta love em.

Not much of a Baseball fan, but I can tell you that I instinctively root for the guys that have had 'roids testing problems in the past. In BB or any sport.
    I totally agree.thats a good way to put it.

Simply put, those are the guys that have either been honest, or have been busted. The rest of them are hypocrites. The sad part is that the athletes themselves are not being put in a position in which they can honest. It's either "lie" or "loose your career". I can tell you which I would choose (and it doesn't involve loosing my career).
    ~dv~

Thread Information