Thread: Superdrol

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

Superdrol

I just recieved my order of superdrol, and I was wondering today is saturday, and Sunday are my off days from the gym, but I just got my superdrol, so When should I start my 4 weeks on superdrol, should I start it on sunday the off day, or monday when my weeks spilt starts???

big_C is offline Member
    WOW you sound like you can't wait bro, go ahead and feel good, go 4 weeks and one day!! POP one in your mouth now!! CELEBRATE!! LOL!!

mitch911 is offline Member
    what cycle along with support are u running?

just the superdrol 10mg a week 1. 20mg weeks 2and 3 week 4 30mg....with 1,000mg milk thistle, and 2,000mg Vitamin C. PCT will be rebound xt for 4 weeks. I really hope it does some good, u know since Im not gonna do gear till im older I hope it at least works some what well. Also Im eating alot and only little cardio

Unoid is offline Member
    superdrol is gear dumbass

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    superdrol is gear dumbass
    Geez, was that really called for?

whatever, i forgive him, I didnt know it was considered gear....Is it

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Therocksbiggestfan
    whatever, i forgive him, I didnt know it was considered gear....Is it
    It's methylated Masteron . It's fairly mild but hard on your liver. The milk thistle is a good call. Iv'e taken it and it's by far my favorite prohormone (yeah, I know it's a steroid ). I used it in 3 week cycles. I felt it during the entire fourth week each time. It must stay with you a bit. I got great pumps, lean gains, and increased vascularity. For PCT I used 6OXO and also Nolva (not together, but on different cycles). I lost about 3 lbs after PCT on each cycle. I felt recovered after a week or two on PCT. I actually used SD on my current AAS cycle as a jump start.

I love the stuff!

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    I got great pumps, lean gains, and increased vascularity.
    I love the stuff!
    Would you say it's similar to anavar ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    Would you say it's similar to anavar?
    Im on my first AAS cycle now (7th week of test cyp and EQ) and will be adding var next week. So I cant speak from experience on var. Im hoping it will be similar though to SD, but not nearly as harsh, so a longer run will be more beneficial.

Im going to start at 50 mgs Ed, to make sure it doesn't bother my bad stomach, and then bump it to 80 mgs Ed if Im ok with it.

Unoid is offline Member
    OMG its the roid rage
    lol
    "methylated Masteron " says it all, you're doing masteron but an oral that even harder on liver. Its a little diff than masteron though.

Stack it with test or something make your cycle worth while.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    It's basically a cross between Dbol and Masteron . More bulk than with Masteron, but no water retention like with Dbol. It's a very good product IMO. Unfortunately I have heard it is being discontinued.

wow, thanks guys, yeah I start it today, on my off day. but it says to run for 6 weeks should i or just stick with the 4....

big_tone is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    Would you say it's similar to anavar?
    imo better!

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_tone
    imo better!
    You got better results from superdrol than anavar ?

Quote Originally Posted by Therocksbiggestfan
    wow, thanks guys, yeah I start it today, on my off day. but it says to run for 6 weeks should i or just stick with the 4....

Personally, I would not run it for longer then 3 weeks. It's pretty hard on your liver. Some users posted lab resulsts on another board and it gets to you pretty quick. You could run it 3 weeks on and 3 off and then repeat. That would be like 6 weeks but giving you liver a break. I would run milk thistle with it. After my spring competition I ran it 2 weeks on/2 weeks off for 3 cycles. I had great results with that also.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_tone
    imo better!
    dv

klepp1214 is offline Junior Member
    im on my 2nd week and have already upped the dosage to 30mg ed, started my sust250 shots this week and plan on running the SD for 6 weeks to allow the test to kick in. So far i havent noticed much aside from a bit of a better pump which could just be in my head, and a few pounds although i just tightened up my diet quite a bit so that could be it as well. Most say week 2-3 is the big weeks for it so we'll see if my weight goes jumping up. from what i hear, its like a cross between anavar and masteron except you get the good from both and not the bad ie: aromatization ect... but yes its supposedly rough on the liver, as are all orals.. and beats up your cholesterol levels pretty well. 6 weeks is a bit of a long cycle of it but like i said, no liver pains or anything unusual as far as sides for me, so far..

atodak is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    Personally, I would not run it for longer then 3 weeks. It's pretty hard on your liver. Some users posted lab resulsts on another board and it gets to you pretty quick. You could run it 3 weeks on and 3 off and then repeat. That would be like 6 weeks but giving you liver a break. I would run milk thistle with it. After my spring competition I ran it 2 weeks on/2 weeks off for 3 cycles. I had great results with that also.
    I just got my SD and Rebound XT last week. I plan on starting it in about two weeks. Do either of these react with any perscription drugs?

Thread Information