massologist is offline New Member

Need Advice Second Cycle

500mg/wk 12wks test e or sust
    300mg/wk 10wks deca
    i have been taking superdrol for 3 weeks and just recieved cycle i want to start cycle now would it be ok to start now and if so how long should i continue to run superdrol. also i have letro and nolva for pct when should i start and how long do i run pct. any advice or opinions .

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by massologist
    500mg/wk 12wks test e or sust
    300mg/wk 10wks deca
    i have been taking superdrol for 3 weeks and just recieved cycle i want to start cycle now would it be ok to start now and if so how long should i continue to run superdrol. also i have letro and nolva for pct when should i start and how long do i run pct. any advice or opinions .
    Ok, for sure use the test e. let it build up with the deca. You will start seeing it from week 3 to 5. I dont know much about superdrol, so somebody can chime in on that. I would guess that you can run it for the first 4 weeks. Up the deca to 400 a week. Dose 300 mg test, 200 mg deca E3D. Your correct in stopping the deca first, but only a week, not 2. Deca can run 11 weeks, test 12. Only use nolva on cycle if you need it for sore or itchy nips. 20mg a day till gone, then stop until you feel it again. Estro is good for growth and joints. You may want to invest in some HCG for your pre-PCT. This is a great bulker stack. Your PCT can be with your letro and Nolva till natty test is back. I add clen for better cutting and anti catabolic properties, but its just a preference, not necessary.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    stopping deca two weeks before the test is fine. do what works for you.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    There is not enough info about you for us to help you. Whats your cycle experience? Age? Weight? etc..

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    stopping deca two weeks before the test is fine. do what works for you.
    ya, thnx

Thread Information