Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation Dbol.........water retention, not for everybody

First and foremost, i have to say i searched a lot about Dbol and found a lot but you'll agree nothing match personal experience, right?
    So i got two friends, one Manu and the other,Yohan.
    Manu as been on Dbol for 2 years now, with a good anti-e, but never cycled off - yes i repeat never cycled off. he's been taking 30md/day and have no visible sides except that he's 190lbs lean and that's what amazed me. I know that you theorically get bloated with Dbol, but he does not!!!
    and that considering he never cycle off, that's stunning!!
    Yohan is taking 50mg/day and doesnot have any sides neither nor bloating problem!!
    How can you explain that, i mean you guys usually say that you gotta stack Dbol with test and BTW you get kinda bloated....

So is someday able to explain me that weird fact?Is Bloating always something to expect with Dbol or not

PS:Yohan told me that he had a frikkin Libido......exactly the contrary of all the posts i've read so far....

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    First and foremost, i have to say i searched a lot about Dbol and found a lot but you'll agree nothing match personal experience, right?
    So i got two friends, one Manu and the other,Yohan.
    Manu as been on Dbol for 2 years now, with a good anti-e, but never cycled off - yes i repeat never cycled off. he's been taking 30md/day and have no visible sides except that he's 190lbs lean and that's what amazed me. I know that you theorically get bloated with Dbol, but he does not!!!
    and that considering he never cycle off, that's stunning!!
    Yohan is taking 50mg/day and doesnot have any sides neither nor bloating problem!!
    How can you explain that, i mean you guys usually say that you gotta stack Dbol with test and BTW you get kinda bloated....

So is someday able to explain me that weird fact?Is Bloating always something to expect with Dbol or not

PS:Yohan told me that he had a frikkin Libido......exactly the contrary of all the posts i've read so far....
    Ask them to go the doctor and get a blood test. Check for liver enzyme levels especially. 2 years straight on dbol? Not good. Just because he doens't appear to have sides that doesn't mean that he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Ask them to go the doctor and get a blood test. Check for liver enzyme levels especially. 2 years straight on dbol? Not good. Just because he doens't appear to have sides that doesn't mean that he doesn't.

Yeah buddy i know! i just don't wanna run Dbol thzt long but justmy concern is retaining gains and bloating.Is that possible?really?

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    proper ancillary usage and pct, as well as diet and training, and you can keep gains from any cycle IMO...dude, dbol non-stop for 2 years? bro, he's headed straight for dialysis...if he's really your friend, you need to think about an intervention...

AM

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    scary...

ranran is offline Junior Member
    I bet his liver looks like a sponge cake! 2 years? Ouch!

Yeah i got it guys, don't get me wrong, i don't wanna do the same but do you guys think that i could be running Dbol alone and keep my gains with a proper PCT and diet?
    Besides, i just wanna do one or two cycle a year just to boost my gains and quality.
    Good idea or just do i ahve to forget all this?

needle is offline Senior Member
    Its all in the person, I bloat so bad from it! It put me the hospital actually!
    Everyone is different, my brother takes it and has no probs!

Thread Information