Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

Talking Equipoise, really so good?

I've read a lot of info on Eq but no log, so is somebody able to testify onthis one?
    What kinda gains can i expect and what PCT?
    Any bad sides?

Thx in advance.

My friend did a cycle of test and eq and put on about 35-40 lbs. in 12 wks.

After his pct he kept about 30 of it.

Eq is a fairly safe AAS, it will make you hungry though

sniper320 is offline Member
    I personally wasnt to happy with eq, but hey, thats me.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    hopefully you're not considering running it alone, cuz NO, you won't see shit! thrown in with some test, it give some good pumps and vascularity, but that's about it...run some deca with test for bigger mass gains...JMO

AM

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I personally don't like EQ. The only thing I like from it is the vascularity it gives you if you relatively are lean to begin with. Plus the fact that you really have to wait before it kicks in and you see results. I like to see gains as quick as possible and EQ isn't going to give you that IMO. I'm on week 10 running EQ in my cycle and I'm now slowly starting to see some nice vascularity and the hunger is finally kicking in, but not significantly. I'll stick with Deca from here on out.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    As pointed out, EQ isn't to be run alone. Stacked with Test E, EQ will give you anywhere from 25-30 lbs of LEAN mass. You may bloat up due to test, you may even have a little gyno, but look at it like this: EQ:few to NO side-effects/high gains + Test Enan: mod. side-effects/high gains = solid gains with little to worry about. Keep some PCT on hand to keep off any gyno or problems that may occur during the cycle, have a solid PCT and eat quality food (and loads due to EQ) If you follow that up with 1000iu HCG the last 5 weeks of the Test/EQ cycle, you'll be fine with little to do in the PCT department! Check out others ideas, but IMO, Test E + EQ will give you a ride of a lifetime!

[QUOTE=vein-x]As pointed out, EQ isn't to be run alone. Stacked with Test E, EQ will give you anywhere from 25-30 lbs of LEAN mass.QUOTE]

Are you sure about this?

Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    As pointed out, EQ isn't to be run alone. Stacked with Test E, EQ will give you anywhere from 25-30 lbs of LEAN mass. You may bloat up due to test, you may even have a little gyno, but look at it like this: EQ:few to NO side-effects/high gains + Test Enan: mod. side-effects/high gains = solid gains with little to worry about. Keep some PCT on hand to keep off any gyno or problems that may occur during the cycle, have a solid PCT and eat quality food (and loads due to EQ) If you follow that up with 1000iu HCG the last 5 weeks of the Test/EQ cycle, you'll be fine with little to do in the PCT department! Check out others ideas, but IMO, Test E + EQ will give you a ride of a lifetime!
    dude i dont want to argue, but i highly doubt can put on 25-30 punds with test and eq, actually i know you cant.

More of the weight gain will come from the TEST then the EQ. 25-30 lbs is not guaranteed depending on your dose, amount of food you eat,sleep, and workouts.

RoidGut is offline Member
    EQ can and has been run alone by many ppl...whether they want to admit to it or not. I think the only reason with ppl who don't like EQ is that they don't run it at a high enough dose, and for too short a time.

I am currently running it at 500 mg ew and I am noticing the nice pumps, vascularity, and extreme hunger pains at only 5 wks. IMO, to see any decent results with this hormone, it has to be run for a long cycle....like 15-18 wks for best resutls.

But comparing deca to EQ is really not fair cuz eq gives solid, lean gains. If you are looking for mass only, then deca is the way to go...for clean solid and keepable gains, nothing beats eq.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I think eq is weak and i will never run it agen.
    Last edited by G-1000; 09-17-2005 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    I this eq is weak and i will never run it agen.
    I agree.

I this eq is weak and i will never run it agen.
    yep..

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    As pointed out, EQ isn't to be run alone. Stacked with Test E, EQ will give you anywhere from 25-30 lbs of LEAN mass.
    My bad, I just noticed this! I don't know why I typed LEAN, I was thinking to far ahead I guess. With Test E and EQ, you will put on around 25-30 lbs. NOT all of that will be lean, some will be water, and with EQ's caloric intake, some will be fat. Sorry for the mixup...

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    If you are looking for mass only, then deca is the way to go...for clean solid and keepable gains, nothing beats eq.
    what? dude, i think you're confused...deca is known to be an extremely effective lean mass builder (if you need studies, just pm me, i've got about twenty or so)...EQ on the other hand, is really known only for pumps and vascularity, which, with proper diet, can be achieved without wasting your money...don't get me wrong, i've ran EQ before, but it just doesn't stack up, and should NEVER be ran alone...

[QUOTE=RoidGut]EQ can and has been run alone by many ppl...whether they want to admit to it or not. I think the only reason with ppl who don't like EQ is that they don't run it at a high enough dose, and for too short a time.

I am currently running it at 500 mg ew and I am noticing the nice pumps, vascularity, and extreme hunger pains at only 5 wks. IMO, to see any decent results with this hormone, it has to be run for a long cycle....like 15-18 wks for best resutls.

QUOTE]

well then, listen to yourself, and bump your dose to at least 600mg/ek, since you seem to be an expert on the stuff...

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    I just finished week 13 on Test E/EQ (running a 16 week cyc;e), and Im pretty happy with the results so far. It's true, its not going to get you huge really quickly, its less noticeable compared to other AS. However I can say that I have gained lean mass, am vascular, and the hunger pangs arent as bad as when I was in weeks 1-6. Probably the next one I'll run is a test/deca /eq stack. Although I didnt really like deca too much, JMO. If youre looking to gain pretty good mass( assuming right diet, training, etc) and its not so noticeable @ once or in a short period of time,I would go with a test/eq. If not you can go with test/deca/dbol or something and youll blow up, again assuming proper diet/training.etc

My bad, I just noticed this! I don't know why I typed LEAN, I was thinking to far ahead I guess. With Test E and EQ, you will put on around 25-30 lbs. NOT all of that will be lean, some will be water, and with EQ's caloric intake, some will be fat. Sorry for the mixup...
    yeah, test alone can give you those kind of "scale" gains, if you don't run any ancillaries...

Blog Entries
    bull shit im running 600mg week for the last 10 weeks. i have 5 more weeks left with it. my gains are not as lean as they should be and my pump sucks. your better off doing 8 weeks of tren at 300mg then 15 weeks of eq at 600

bull shit im running 600mg week for the last 10 weeks. i have 5 more weeks left with it. my gains are not as lean as they should be and my pump sucks. your better off doing 8 weeks of tren at 300mg then 15 weeks of eq at 600
    yep,tren is the way to go.

j martini is offline Member
    That depends on what level you are at only a novice will gain that kind of weight on any cycle.
    At an advanced level you will be lucky to gain 7-10 pounds on any cycle, unless you have regressed dramatically from where your physique once was.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    That depends on what level you are at only a novice will gain that kind of weight on any cycle.
    At an advanced level you will be lucky to gain 7-10 pounds on any cycle, unless you have regressed dramatically from where your physique once was.

there is alot of trust to this. but i do feel the some one who is more advanced can gain more then 10 pounds

In this thread i keep seeing people put there not getting much of a result while running Test AND equipoise ? See that part confuses me, your running test with it, so are you not getting any results from either one? Or are you baseing this on a previous cycle were you ran Test and deca or another compound besides eq and have gained more than you have with the test and eq?

Maybe so , but there is a lot of variables to consider. Just how advanced is the individual for example Ronnie Coleman is not goung to gain 10 pound no matter what he uses, how long since your last cycle, how much of your gains you have kept since your previous cycle, how genetically predispoed you are to water retension for example i hold very little water no matter what i run.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Maybe so , but there is a lot of variables to consider. Just how advanced is the individual for example Ronnie Coleman is not goung to gain 10 pound no matter what he uses, how long since your last cycle, how much of your gains you have kept since your previous cycle, how genetically predispoed you are to water retension for example i hold very little water no matter what i run.

i agree but when you dont get gains from aas the run hgh

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    gsxxr.. My question is what would you substitute for Eq if already running 1000mg cyp, and 600mg Tren E?? I was planning on 800eq along with that and i know i cant use deca and tren together. I didnt see great results from my last cycle with Eq but then again i think it was an issue with the gear. Now i have top notch gear and its been lab tested too.

Talking Ok.................

i agree but when you dont get gains from aas the run hgh

So NOW i dunno what to think LMAO!!! Though i thank you all for your posts.
    Can anybody sum this up lol?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    gsxxr.. My question is what would you substitute for Eq if already running 1000mg cyp, and 600mg Tren E?? I was planning on 800eq along with that and i know i cant use deca and tren together. I didnt see great results from my last cycle with Eq but then again i think it was an issue with the gear. Now i have top notch gear and its been lab tested too.

i would be looking for all my gains to come from the test and deca . the eg will just help them along and help incres red blood cells.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    So NOW i dunno what to think LMAO!!! Though i thank you all for your posts.
    Can anybody sum this up lol?

there is nothing wrong with eq if run at the right dose. just dont think your going to get gains like deca tren . i will run eq in my cutting cycles only. this will help my cardio with my carbs are low.

Talking Just to shed a light to you guys

i would be looking for all my gains to come from the test and deca. the eg will just help them along and help incres red blood cells.

My goal is to get bigger but to a certain extent, no huge, just let's say 200lbs, vascular and lean.
    What should i take to get in a mild Cycle??

Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    My goal is to get bigger but to a certain extent, no huge, just let's say 200lbs, vascular and lean.
    What should i take to get in a mild Cycle??
    Then EQ would be good for you.
    Average gains - EQ,Winny
    Maimum gains - Tren , deca

Blog Entries
    size comes from your diet. if you wont to stay lean you need to eat clean. if you dont mind eod. injection i would run npp and prop. this will give you nice lean size and little to no water bolat.

i would be looking for all my gains to come from the test and deca. the eg will just help them along and help incres red blood cells.

my question is can i run deca along with tren e instead of eq?? i dont think from what i read its good to run deca ands tren, right?? so either just throw Eq in the mix with test and tren or just take it out i guess.

Blog Entries
    if you dont mind taking the chance of getting gyno. if you do run them at the same time i would also run 200mg b-6 and bromo.

size comes from your diet. if you wont to stay lean you need to eat clean. if you dont mind eod. injection i would run npp and prop. this will give you nice lean size and little to no water bolat.

Its hard to beleive tho some people can be chiseled all year around and still eat fast food and junk as 2 of their 3 meals a day. i got 6 friends atleast that are 8%bf or less and they just eat everythign in sight. If i do that i cna pack the fat on 10x faster than i can gain the muscle.

Blog Entries
    i cant eat fast food. i would be 40% bf.

or run letro, if you so desire...

AM

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    or run letro, if you so desire...

AM

and wnhat do you think letro is going to do.

Wink Okk

I think that i get it. You see, reading all your posts, i think that you try to get HUGE asap and by any means ( i mean you => not especially you) and my goal is not to a Coleman-like as i don't wanna do that for a living but just to be better than the average dude. NOT a freak, lol. Cuz i know that one day we'll all have to pay the consequences, even if i don't care for now, sometimes you just sit and think " whoow, that's cool, but what if in 20 years i had to pay really hard for being perfect today?" that freaks me out!

So my conclusion is that i prefer to have slow decent and lean gains, betta that bulking up quickly and - one just retain 30 to 50% of it, and two, screw up my health-.
    But i apreciate your help though.

i cant eat fast food. i would be 40% bf.

that makes 2 of us. when i came in this game i was 26%bf now i am 12%. the elusive single digits are so hatrd for me to get into. Maybe one day.. As for now i am just gonna keep packing on more muscle and keep bf 12% or less.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information