Almost There is offline Junior Member

Exclamation help me out guys, im really nervous

I ordered more stuff for my cycle, and I got an e-mail from my friend stating that his shipper was arrested and all of the boxes were pre-addressed. Whats gonna happen? Are there any legal complications from this? This ever happen to anyone? Help!

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    not enough to worry about, other than the fact that it's probably your friend who kept your money and went shopping...seriously bro, check his closet and shit for new clothes...

kinda kidding...if it really did happen, don't worry, they can't prove much just with that, however, you're still out your money with no cargo, and that REALLY sux...good luck

AM

Almost There is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    not enough to worry about, other than the fact that it's probably your friend who kept your money and went shopping...seriously bro, check his closet and shit for new clothes...

kinda kidding...if it really did happen, don't worry, they can't prove much just with that, however, you're still out your money with no cargo, and that REALLY sux...good luck

AM
    haha on a lighter note, i trust the guy and have done business with him before. ur right, i lost money and gear which sucks, but its better than getting in trouble with the law.

Thread Information