Bratty4him is offline Female Member

Dbol/Test E Question

I am about to start my BD Dbol /BD Test E cycle....40mgDbol 500mg Test E (250mg twice a/wk)...my question...Should I split the Dbol up throughtout the day...or take it all at one shot...2-10mgs pills morning...2-10mgs night???? Or just take 4 at once??? Any info would be greatly appreciated...

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I have heard a few dif. opinions about this. I dont think it is of great importance, because some people like to take it all at once about 2 hrs b4 they workout so its all in there system at the gym. I pesonally split it up and think that most people do so that there are always steady levels within ur body, this also helps to minimize sides. If you take it all at once the levels are always up and down and up and down, better to keep it constant.

-Bino

clipper is offline Associate Member
    Split it up like c bino said. Like he said it help keep the level more consitant.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    d-bol will work best if you split the dose. this will keep blood levels even throw the day and cycle.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    just to play 's advocate, it probably won't make that much of a difference in terms of realized gains, however, that being said, I also split the dose up because, technically, it does make sense to stabilize blood plasma levels...

AM

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    d-bol will work best if you split the dose. this will keep blood levels even throw the day and cycle.
    Exactly...with the half life being 4.5 hrs.It makes perfect sense to dose every 4 hrs.

~Pinnacle~

So splitting it up like 20mgs morning and 20mgs evening is fine...Or should it be split up into smaller intervals?? Every 4 hours??? IS that necessary...
    Last edited by Bratty4him; 09-17-2005 at 01:30 PM. Reason: adding something

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ynot_5_0
    So splitting it up like 20mgs morning and 20mgs evening is fine...Or should it be split up into smaller intervals??
    realistically, split it up as much as you can remember...i've split it up all day before, but end up missing doses and shite...mabye go with 10mg/4 times a day...

AM

Sounds good...thanks for all the help..4x a day it is...as long as I remember

Thread Information