Transend is offline Junior Member

Question Why Burn Before?

If cut cylcles are always in the mix, why is it necessary to lower bf or have a low bf% prior to starting with AS? Couldnt someone just start out with a cycle to burn off first as opposed to bulking?

slooby is offline Associate Member
    no ! !

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Transend
    If cut cylcles are always in the mix, why is it necessary to lower bf or have a low bf% prior to starting with AS? Couldnt someone just start out with a cycle to burn off first as opposed to bulking?
    The cycle isn't what burns the fat. Cardio and diet is what burns the fat. The "cycle" is what helps reduce muscle loss during the cutter. A cutting cycle is more difficult that a bulking cycle IMO, and I wouldn't recommend a cutter for a first cycle.

I see. I assumed, since test was included in the cutter, that there would be some sort of an anabolic benefit (at the least- providing for some great lifts). Thanks eggz.

I see. I assumed, since test was included in the cutter, that there would be some sort of an anabolic benefit (at the least- providing for some great lifts). Thanks eggz.
    Some are able to maintain and even increase muscle mass and have "some great lifts" while cutting. This takes experience and can be difficult to pull off. If you are wishing to loose weight and you want a chemical to help, look into clen , dnp , t-3 etc. Steroids are not really a means to weight loss. I believe the best way to loose body fat is with cardio and diet.

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Some are able to maintain and even increase muscle mass and have "some great lifts" while cutting. This takes experience and can be difficult to pull off. If you are wishing to loose weight and you want a chemical to help, look into clen, dnp, t-3 etc. Steroids are not really a means to weight loss. I believe the best way to loose body fat is with cardio and diet.
    So no matter if someone is on an anabolic diet, the use of test while cutting (along with say clen , etc.) is not going to provide for a greater degree of gaining muscle?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by slooby
    no ! !
    slooby...

is that like snooby??

http://www.twofields.com/Funnies/Spooby.mp3
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

sorry for the high jack..

to answer your question...

most people take steroids to exceed thier genetic preset amount of muscle they have (or at least that is why they should)..

when you cut, you run the risk of losing muscle because of the different states you put your body in.. starvation, catabolic, etc...

so the test will keep the gains during this dieting..

that's why most will bulk, then cut on the 2nd cycle of the year..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

So no matter if someone is on an anabolic diet, the use of test while cutting (along with say clen, etc.) is not going to provide for a greater degree of gaining muscle?
    This takes experience and can be difficult to pull off.
    Like I said....

i ideal is you will stay the same weight as before you start your cutting diet..

now guys that compete will lose 20-30lbs to get to the paper thin skin, and be there for only 1-3 days..

then they go back up in weight..

Muscles need alot of fluid, and nutrients to grow... stop giving them what they need, and they will eat (catabolic) themselves.. thus you lose muscle mass..

Rules

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    sorry for the high jack..

to answer your question...

most people take steroids to exceed thier genetic preset amount of muscle they have (or at least that is why they should)..

when you cut, you run the risk of losing muscle because of the different states you put your body in.. starvation, catabolic, etc...

so the test will keep the gains during this dieting..

that's why most will bulk, then cut on the 2nd cycle of the year..
    Without a doubt, this i understand. If someone increases their genetic testosterone capabilities with AAS then AAS would be needed in their cutter to match the test they were supplying themselves with. In addition, I would expect that if a person were to stop AAS altogether (properly, PCT and all) then they would lose their AAS gains and were to continue working out- a certain muscularity would remain. I digress, what I have a hard time getting is this. Say a regular person started juicing with a cutter (prop, tren , win), why wouldnt the extra test help to some degree with muscle gains at the same time decreasing bf (clean diet with adequate protein, cals, cardio, etc). Not to say they would become an animal, but still muscular beyond what would be expected and still with less fat.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Some are able to maintain and even increase muscle mass and have "some great lifts" while cutting. This takes experience and can be difficult to pull off. If you are wishing to loose weight and you want a chemical to help, look into clen , dnp, t-3 etc. Steroids are not really a means to weight loss. I believe the best way to loose body fat is with cardio and diet.
    I don't know if I'd reccommend DNP to someone that hasn't even looked into Testosterone yet... If you do chose to use DNP, please God, BE SAFE!

Thread Information