DCB8888 is offline New Member

Post Omnadren Cycle

Just completed my first Omnadren steroid cycle.
    I gained 15 pounds in about 2 months,lookin good
    Anyway, I have this stuff called gonadotropin that I'm supposed to take after my cycle.What does it do exactly?
    How long after the cycle shoud I start taking it?Its an injectable.
    Thanks guys
    DCB

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    It sounds like you are talking about HCG . (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ) If you do indeed have HCG it usually comes in two amps or vials, one powder and one liquid. It can be injected, either intramuscular or subcutaneous and it is measured in IU's. It can be ran at a low dose during cycle or at a moderate dose post cycle while waiting for the (in your case) Omnadren to clear and prior to PCT. HCG must be kept refrigerated after mixing. It is used to restore testicle size due to steroid induced shrinkage. It is not intended to be a replacement for proper PCT.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    get some nolva and run it 40mg for two wks and 20-30 until sex drive is in full swing. hcg is good during cycle to keep ya balls hangin

DCB8888 is offline New Member
    So the hcg is only for getting my balls back to their normal size,It wont help with sex drive?
    I've been told to wait until I finish my winstral tablets (about 3 weeks) and then when I start feeling weaker and a little depressed to start the hcg.What do yo think?
    thanks

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    you want to take your hcg before your last test shot and pct to get your balls workin. nolva will help with sex drive/ depression as it aid restoration of your body's test production.

Thread Information