Samson7 is offline Member

Low Dose Cycle Update

I am finishing up week 7 on a 12 weeker of 300mg/wk t400 and 250mg/deca300

Strength is going way up....Yesterday i weighed in at 208 from 187. I know it sounds like b.s. but its not. Ill keep you posted on how it ends up.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Good job 7. Weight will probably level out now. You might put on a few more. Keep it bro.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!

Thumbs up

Great Job!!!That's what a little hard work will do for you.

~Pinnacle~

thanks guys...i have to say that i am now an advocate of lower doses for beginners.

Ok i am now finishing up week eight of my 13 week low doser...Last week i topped out at about 208. Today i weighed in at about 205, so im thinking the wieght gains are starting to slow but the strength is going up. I had a tough week also... I got flu like symptoms (probably from the test) so that made workouts pretty tough. And during a baseball practice i took a 90 mph fastball right to the elbow so i had to go extremely light on tri's this week. But im hoping to have a better week this coming week. With 5 weeks left i would like about 5 more lbs and some more strength. But all in all everything has been more than i expected and i feel great.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    Ok i am now finishing up week eight of my 13 week low doser...Last week i topped out at about 208. Today i weighed in at about 205, so im thinking the wieght gains are starting to slow but the strength is going up. I had a tough week also... I got flu like symptoms (probably from the test) so that made workouts pretty tough. And during a baseball practice i took a 90 mph fastball right to the elbow so i had to go extremely light on tri's this week. But im hoping to have a better week this coming week. With 5 weeks left i would like about 5 more lbs and some more strength. But all in all everything has been more than i expected and i feel great.

goodjob bro...I also took a linedrive right to the elbow a few weeks back, it was sooooo painfull. First time ive been hit with the ball like that.

Goodluck Samson,
    dirtyvegas

thanks bro appreciate it..and ya i would rather take a baseball anywhere than the elbow

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    thanks bro appreciate it..and ya i would rather take a baseball anywhere than the elbow
    ya man i took a 89mph in the elbow...hurt a lil bit to say the least i feel ur pain

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    ya man i took a 89mph in the elbow...hurt a lil bit to say the least i feel ur pain

Shit me too. It hit me in the perfect spot on the elbow to fvck me up and keep me from the gym 2 weeks. It swoled up instantly on the field like a baseball and felt like the joint was broke at first. When I went to put ice on it cause I had my hand covering it the whole time until then, it revealed the threads of the ball like a tattoo or somthing but bruised bright red threaded stripes for few weeks. I wish I had taken a pic of it, 1 nasty bruise. I still wont pitch cause of that. It came at me soo fast there was nothing I could do.

~dv~

Thread Information