BladeVega is offline New Member

Exclamation Some One Explain!!!!

Okay any one have info on 1-AD?

Is this going to anabolically effective? I do not understand any of the products comming out after the Methyl 1-Test. None of the products really explain shit!!! How is this going to affect my liver? How is a progestin anabolic , and what the **** happened to readable profiles on supplements? I don't think anyone knows what the **** they are talking about half the time. I can't find any real shit since moving away from the border. Don't think I can give myself a shot anyway.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeVega
    Okay any one have info on 1-AD?
    I do not understand any of the products comming out after the Methyl 1-Test.
    Even M1T had very limited info on it. Most info I gathered was from message boards.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeVega
    None of the products really explain shit!!! How is this going to affect my liver?
    That's b/c when you're selling a shitty product, you want to say as little about that product as possible. Furthermore, you can bet your bottom dollar that any of that junk (M1T,M1P,Superdrol,1-AD) is significantly harder on your liver than absolutely ANY injectable and most "real" orals....Don't even waste your time bro. Your money's better spent on a good weight gainer, r-ala, some essentail fatty acids, and a creatine/nitric oxide supp. My advice, take it or leave it! Later

Thread Information