JDog3497 is offline Associate Member

Let me know what you guys think of my lean bulker

Whats up bros? I've been contemplating between different compounds and after mixing and matching different cycle ideas, this is what I came up wth for a simple and effective lean bulker. I've done 4 cycles in the past with gear ranging from test prop, test enanthate , tren actate, winstrol , dbol , and equipoise . Training is in check as well as diet. With that being said here's the cycle idea:
    Testosterone Cypionate --> 600mg every week (weeks 1-12)
    Trenbolone Acetate --> 75mg every day (weeks 1-10)
    HCG --> 300 IU ever third day (throughout entire cycle and PCT)
    Proviron --> 25mg every day (throughout entire cycle and PCT)
    Nolvadex --> 20mg every day (throughout entire cycle and PCT)
    I do need some help in constructing my PCT. I was thinking of using HCG just like I am going to do during my cycle along with proviron and nolvadex. Should I throw clomid in there or no. I've read so many conflicitng issues on whether or not to use it. Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

JDOG

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    cut the nolva to 1 tab a day(10mg)
    ...and i think your cycle looks good.
    since it's pretty short cycle i'd stick w/ the standard 3 weeks pct, 300 clomid first day, 100 day 2-7, 50 ed till 3 weeks is up. nolva @ 20ed through pct.
    \hcg as you suggested up untill you start pct

ghostdog128 is offline Junior Member
    I new to this board but I do have a few years experience. I would not add the clomid. Clomid had always caused me problems, mood swings worse than tren along with acne and eye floaters..I stick with only nolva now.

Bump the nolva up to 30mg a day for 5 days at the start of PCT(if you have liquid nolva) then bring it back down to 20mg/day for the rest of your PCT. I would also run it at 10mg/day during cycle. Nolva along with HCG is all you need. If you can afford to run a 30 day cycle of IGF this will work wonders during PCT provided you have good stuff.. Hope this helps some.

Thanks guys. Clomid does mess with me in the same way it does to you. I think I'll just stick with the HCG and nolva, and yes I have acces to IGF (the good stuff, lol), so maybe I'll throw that in there too.

JDOG

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    cycle looks good. mine is similar 1000mg ew cyp and 600mg ew tren e along with 800mg ew of EQ.. i run 10mg ed nolva and for pct i run 30 days clomid at 100mg ed and 20mg nolva ed.. Pheednos pct works perfect for me that way..

Deezhul, you just pretty much outlined my cycle I wanna do this summer with the Cyp, Tren E, and EQ. People say that cycle is the bomb!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Im hoping so. I was on the same but lower doses last cycle with great results but i was using mostly Qv stuff. Now i have a high end UGL I got lab results for so I am hoping for even better results this time.

Sweet bro, best of luck to you. Keep me posted on how it goes if you have time.

Thread Information