Thread: getting started

empire914 is offline New Member

getting started

Ok im trying to start using the drugs but i need to get a cycle together if anyone with experience would help me? i need to know what i need and through where can i get it? would greatly appreciate the help.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    What are your goals? Cycle history? Age and other stats?
    No one can just pick a cycle out of thin air for you.

-Bino

sorry bud we can help you with everything but actually getting AAS. C bino is right we need to know what your goals are and health conditions first. I would advice starting off with just test only cycle.

I have never been on AAS i have been working out for a couple of years because i used to do kickboxing im 18 i want to bulk up i am a hard gainer too, right now i weigh 196 but it doesnt show because i am 6 foot 6.

ur too young. i wouldnt advice doing aas at ur age

You really need to get your diet down. It sounds like you might know something about diet being a kickboxer. You need to find a bulk diet and test it out naturally before you start considering aas. IMO this way you can get the full potential out of aas. Your diet is everything...
    Last edited by Wildcatbadass; 09-21-2005 at 09:03 AM.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    wildcat is right; the best bulking drug is FOOD! no amount of steroids will make you gain weight without it, and at 19 you've got high levels of test already (more than enough to be anabolic , anyway). A solid workout program and 3800+ calories ED will bring you solid results, guaranteed. When you're 25+, then get on the juice.

Montgomery

because i have tried the whole protein weight gainers i have been eating but nothin i have actually been considering aas for a while now but i am not sure wat would happen if i were to start on aas at my age because i have heard on this very page of guys on the juice since they were 18 and everything atleast sounds good

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Starting out when your endocrine system is not fully developed can lead to a lifetime of problems, no matter what your 19yr old friends who started when they were 18 think. Wait, just by maturing and eating right you will put on 30 lbs in the next year or two. I left HS at 148lb and worked out like an animal, when I was 22 I prob weighed about 185 and didn't start gear til much later. I have no health probs and recover from my cycles quickly.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    you're right, there are a lot of guys on here who started aa's at a young age, but from what I've heard most of them regret it.

Montgomery

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by empire914
    because i have tried the whole protein weight gainers i have been eating but nothin i have actually been considering aas for a while now but i am not sure wat would happen if i were to start on aas at my age because i have heard on this very page of guys on the juice since they were 18 and everything atleast sounds good
    Wrong on both statements. ONE, your diet/training is wrong. I was a hardgainer @ your age and I put on almost 30lbs in 3 1/2 yrs naturally. TWO, just b/c someone told you that they're 18 and did AS and "everything is ok" youre going to believe them? So if I told you drinking this clear liquid will make you gain 50 lbs on your bench will you drink it? Do not be so gullible. Just read this posted by someone that did a blood test after doing AS when they were 19. Not good news.

Blood Work, Bad Results , Scared , Help?

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    empire,

You should really listen to the advice given here. I know you feel like you are ready but trust me it's much better to wait. I started reading about aas when I was 16 years old. I planned on doing a cycle at 18 so I started reading everything I could get my hands on, and in the end do you know what I learned...that I was way to young to even think about it. I am now 23 and only just starting to think about the possibility of doing a cycle for the first time. I am VERY glad I never tried to while younger. At 18 too many things in life are variable, including your own body and it's endocrine balance, don't go doing something that you might regret when you get older.

there are many things you SHOULD check on before even thinking of starting to cycle. Get the blood test and check free test for starters to know where you at w/o aas and thats just one thing with the blood test. Then i mean if you dont wanna stunt ur growth(in height) you would have to get x-rays to check ur growth plates. Do this on ur knees because thats usually the last growth plate to close. and this doesnt even mention ur endocrine system. The questions u should be asking us is why in the heck am i not growing on my diet? tell us ur diet and stats. inlcuding BF and blood pressure.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    man i dont wanna flame ya but if you are 6'6'' and 196 you can DEFINATELY grow a lot naturally...im 6'0'' and was 150 when I was 28 y.o....i ate and worked my ass off up to 180 (yes, it took about 2 years! I know what you are sayin bout hardgainin) before even considering a cycle...then if fvcked up a two before i got it right, only because i found the extreme wealth of info here....PLEASE read and understand all here are only tryin to look out for your health as well as the AAS reputation out there...

6'6'' and weigh 196!!!!!!! You should be able to put on 40 pounds atleast naturally! Your at your peak with natural test levels. EAT!

Thread Information