Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    hahah that so funny i was like that my first time two, i HATE needles !!! I had my buddy do me in the arm the first time. After realizing that there is really nothing to do i was in the clear. You still might get the shakes or whatever after your first poke just sit down , play some music and so it nice and slow.

klepp1214 is offline Junior Member
    well, i did #2 today woo... first i laid down and had the gf come at my ass.. decided i didnt know how the butt felt yet added in with the fact not knowing when it was gonna hit me freaked me so i said nevermind and sat down for the other quad. This time, i definetely still was nervous.. little bit of the shakes and sweated like a freak, but didnt get very dizzy, just wanted to get it over with. This time on the way in it hurt a bit though, maybe i came near a nerve or hit one? other than that, the only trouble i had was aspirating, its so hard to draw back on a 25g needle sticking out of your thigh! Ok here's a question for you guys, is it safe to alternate thigh's? like once every 4 days one would get hit? Or do i have to use other sites? I think i can become comfortable with the thighs if i keep at it, but trying another site will be like starting over again so if at all possible id like to do quads back n forth. 2 down 40 to go!

yea i definetely hit something, i wasnt sore massaging my other leg, but when i rub this one its def sore, feels like a bruised muscle almost.. r4eally tense

fanatic is offline Member
    I was pretty scared before my first shot, but it went away really quick. I remember thinking "thats it?"

jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    I have a petty fear of needles as well. I also suffer from Vasovagel Syncope (do a search, I wrote an article).

The best thing to do, IMO, is to pinch the living hell out of your opposite ass cheek or shoulder. It seems to point the attention elsewhere. Take a deep breathe and when you feel the insertion, exhale slowly for as long as possible. I've got it down to a science.

3rd shot, smoother than the first two... not only was there no pain whatsoever.. but the nausea and heat flash's were much less than the last time let alone the first. I still shook a little bit but heck, long as they keep getting easier im a happy camper! And the SD is starting to kick in, ive put on a few pounds not to mention i had someone say my "wrists" are looking bigger, sure as hell i took a good look and im holding some water. I hit my right quad further down for my 3rd shot, my 4th will be my left again far down... then ill see if i cant get up the balls to do my ass, i dont like the idea of someone else poking me, and i definetely dont want to risk complications from using the same site or lesser results, this could be my only cycle, especially per my gf's demands! (it was a pita getting her to let me)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information