JKbaseball is offline Junior Member

Clen And Prescription Asthma Meds

Bros,

About to start my first CLEN cycle and I need your help, bigtime.
    I am planning on a 6-wk cycle, with Benedryl on the 3rd and 6th weeks.
    It just occurred to me that I may have a bit of a problem. I need some help from someone who knows a little more than I do on this one.
    I am currently taking Singulair, a prescription drug for asthma. I have mild childhood asthma. Not a big deal at all, I take one pill at night and that's it. Also, I'm taking Clarinex (prescription claritin) for some mild allergies. I don't know what the active ingredients in either of them are, but I need to know if it's OK if I stay on them when I start taking CLEN. If either of the two of them have similar effects as Benedryl, will this lessen or null the effect of the CLEN somehow?
    If anyone recommends stopping either or both of my prescription drugs while I'm taking CLEN, I would try it, I just don't know how my body would react.
    I'm eagerly awaiting anyones comment, and I appreciate all the help anyone can give me.
    Thanks a lot brothas.
    Peace.

- JK

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Both Singulair and Clarinex, huh? I haven't even considered that combination. I guess that they are in different drug classes so maybe that makes sense.

Anyway, you shouldn't be having any Asthma attacks while using the clen since clen is a fast-acting bronciodialator....like a long-acting albuterol. I don't see any interactions between clen and the medicines you are taking.

Watch the blood pressure while taking the clen.

JKbaseball is offline Junior Member
    Thanks bro. So should I stay on my meds or get off of them while I'm on CLEN ?

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Keep the Singulair for sure and use the Clarinex if you want, although you probably won't need the Clarinex when you are using the Benadryl.

Thread Information