bob626 is offline New Member

What to take for first time cycle?

What would be a good first time cycle? I'm 20 been working out for a while. Every where I look you see pll saying just deca , or there doing combinations. If anybody can give a good sample i'd appreciate it. I want to do no more than a 6 week cycle. I'm leaning towards injections. Go in hard get the most gains and minimize possible side effects. Any info would be appreciated. Also, can you please use their actual names, thanks, I like to research everything.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Use whose names? Do your research bro. What are your stats? Deca only is a bad idea..I did deca/dbol first (granted I was 17) but it wasnt good. If you have reached your natural potential and your training and diet and spot on, I'll start giving suggestions.

Also when you search, you will see that 6 weeks is far too short for an injectable cycle.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Use whose names? Do your research bro. What are your stats? Deca only is a bad idea..I did deca/dbol first (granted I was 17) but it wasnt good. If you have reached your natural potential and your training and diet and spot on, I'll start giving suggestions.

Also when you search, you will see that 6 weeks is far too short for an injectable cycle.
    Listen to chest. Give us more info first so we can decide if steroids are even worth it for you yet. But do not do deca alone for your first cycle, I dunno where you heard that. Test E is your best bet.

-Bino

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    test e - 10 weeks

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    6 weeks is way 2 short @ least 10 weeks with test e 500 mg e/w with 10 mg nolva ed with ur pct

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    i agree with the rest of these guys bro. 500mg test enanthate /week for 10 weeks. start PCT 2 weeks after last shot and you're good to go. you can throw in some arimidex @ .5mg EOD during cycle to keep the bloat down. My first cycle i bloated like a baloon.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Testosterone

WK 1-12 500 mgs wkly Test Enanthate
    WK 1-12 Nolvadex 10 mgs ED
    WK 1-12 Liquidex .25 mgs ED

Proper PCT protocol as well.

~Pinnacle~

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    yh 10 weeks of test enanthate for first cycle. Why not throw in some dianabol aswell. Thats what im gonna be doing for my first cycle in 5 weeks after about a year of reserch on the subject.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Being you are 20 years old, how long have you been training HARD?

How big are you weight wise/development wise?

Big keys.......

~SC~

Thanks for the replies. I'v bring training for a few years but really hard core for the last year. I finished college. And lived weight traing. I was scranny before then this year training and eating right jumped up 40 lbs. But the last few months, I haven't budged a pound, not one. I'm 6'3 bythe way at 190lbs. I'm eating like mad 7 meals a day + 3 shakes a day + creatine stacking (and I mean meals - my grocery bills are ridiculus) . Just seeing no results. Its really discouraging me. I still plan I trying new workout routines and trying a little longer before jumping on the juice. But thanks for the replies.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bob626
    What would be a good first time cycle? I'm 20 been working out for a while. Every where I look you see pll saying just deca, or there doing combinations. If anybody can give a good sample i'd appreciate it. I want to do no more than a 6 week cycle. I'm leaning towards injections. Go in hard get the most gains and minimize possible side effects. Any info would be appreciated. Also, can you please use their actual names, thanks, I like to research everything.

everywhere you look people are saying deca only for a 1st?
    where is that cause if its posts on here they should be deleted.
    its giving new guys the wrong idea
    plus deca alone will give you sides.
    a friend of mine in high school did a 8 week..test e 500mg/week1-8 with 35mg dbol ED 1-5
    and looked like a monster..

IMO id say test e or c 500mg a week 1-12
    and dbol 1-4 or 5

thats a pretty good 1st...you'll probably blow up with water retention tho.
    so yea id use Ldex like pinnacle said..
    if you dont want the water try using winny
    i say with winny use it 1-6 or 7 though JMO

ghostdog128 is offline Junior Member
    bro at 20 years old the only thing you should realistically be taking is an ass load of food. I'm 29 now and didn't touch juice until I was 27. By age 27, I had through proper training and diet hit 256 @12%.

This game is won by those that plan properly and take their time. How many calories are you getting in? eating 7 times a day is great but if you're only getting 2k in 7 meals... see my point.. If you're eating enough calories then maybe it's time to look at your training program. I've made my best gains on DC's program slightly modified by myself..

If you're hellbent on running a cycle... 12 weeks-test E 500mg/week
    10mg nolva ed
    .5mg liquidex ed
    I also like to run HCG with any cycle I do 250IU's HCG every 3rd day

Well thanks guys. And sorry to just post a question up before doing extensive research. I thought I did lots of research everywhere else, but I now spend hours reading post and learning on this site. Theres just so much to learn.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bob626
    Well thanks guys. And sorry to just post a question up before doing extensive research. I thought I did lots of research everywhere else, but I now spend hours reading post and learning on this site. Theres just so much to learn.
    yep, stay at it

Thread Information