Adam.S is offline Associate Member

will you still grow??

My mate is going to take 6 cc's of prop and 3 cc's of deca a week. Now i told him how important the diet is and you have to eat big but he said its all rubbish and he will still grow if he downs 4 protien shakes a day. Will you still grow or cut when you are on that much steroids ?

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    good thing every conversion is made @ the exact same dosage so we're clear on hom much he is ingesting

Adam.S is offline Associate Member
    the prop is 100mg/ml and the deca is 100mg/ml aswell. He thinks he wont have to eat much to get results.........? I for one know how much you have to eat but when you are on that much sauce a week will it really matter that much.....?

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    U need food to grow..

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    NUTRITION is the most important factor PERIOD!!! Steroids dont make you grow.....PROTEIN DOES. So you can tell your 'mate' to do this cycle and have 4 protein shakes a day, and yeah......he will grow for sure. Maybe a few lbs. Then when he comes off his cycle and still has 4 protein drinks a day he will be back on this board telling us how he lost all his gains and we will come back and say the same thing.........NUTRITION!

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam.S
    the prop is 100mg/ml and the deca is 100mg/ml aswell. He thinks he wont have to eat much to get results.........? I for one know how much you have to eat but when you are on that much sauce a week will it really matter that much.....?
    Will it matter that much?.........if you wanna be a massive mother****er then yes it does matter. You dont hear the pros say 'oh im on 2g of test a week so I dont have to eat that much'.

juicyup34 is offline Banned
    in a porp cycle that is true diet can make or break such a cycle

Thread Information