pbjones81 is offline New Member

first cycle, critique please

Im 24 yr old, about to try my first cycle. Im 5'8" 135 (yes thats 135) only been lifting regularly for 4 months, but Ive already got the gear and Im going to do the cycle anyway so I plan to do a cycle like this

test e 500 mg week 1-10
    d bol 30 mg week 1-4

using nolva throughout and a pct with clomid. I was considering substituting anadrol at 100mg/day and/or adding deca at 400mg/wk to the cycle.

any opinions or advice for a first timer? diet? etc? I want to put on a lot more weight and muscle mass. Also, my nolva and clomid is a liquid and theyre in two large vial things....how the heck do I take them?

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    Just out of curiosity, why. You've only been working out for 4 months. You don't even know what your natural potenial is? Your cycle for a first timer is right on. Don't worry about the deca and definatley not the anadrol . I personally don't use nolva unless I get unwanted side effects. If I do I will add nolva when needed. With the clomid you want to front load on the first day 300mg. Then do a maintenance dose at 100mg per day for 20 days upto 30 days. The most important thing is gonna be your diet. Eat good and clean. Just search the diet forum for great diet ideas.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Good luck on the cycle.Just don't expect to much from it.You need to have muscle in order to grow muscle.Muscle maturity is key to using anabolics.If you don't have a good,solid base,then you'll be gravely disappointed.Sorry,but that's the way it is.

~Pinnacle~

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pbjones81
    Im 24 yr old, about to try my first cycle. Im 5'8" 135 (yes thats 135) only been lifting regularly for 4 months, but Ive already got the gear and Im going to do the cycle anyway so I plan to do a cycle like this

test e 500 mg week 1-10
    d bol 30 mg week 1-4

using nolva throughout and a pct with clomid. I was considering substituting anadrol at 100mg/day and/or adding deca at 400mg/wk to the cycle.

any opinions or advice for a first timer? diet? etc? I want to put on a lot more weight and muscle mass. Also, my nolva and clomid is a liquid and theyre in two large vial things....how the heck do I take them?
    These are two troubling issues. First, EVERYONE on this board will tell you you're making a HUGE mistake by cycling this early. I don't know why you're asking about your cycle when it's right off the Novice Cycle I. However, your last question indicates that you need much more education on the gear before you consider starting.

Quite frankly, this is a disaster waiting to happen. Do the SMART thing. Dump the gear, research bulking diets and WORK your ass off!

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    These are two troubling issues. First, EVERYONE on this board will tell you you're making a HUGE mistake by cycling this early. I don't know why you're asking about your cycle when it's right off the Novice Cycle I. However, your last question indicates that you need much more education on the gear before you consider starting.

Quite frankly, this is a disaster waiting to happen. Do the SMART thing. Dump the gear, research bulking diets and WORK your ass off!
    Yep totally agree

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

1) Im 135 (yes thats 135)

2) only been lifting regularly for 4 months

3) but Ive already got the gear and Im going to do the cycle anyway
    Translation = "I am no where ready to take steroids . In a stiff wind, I blow to the side of the street and have to hold on to a stop sign to keep from blowing away. I know that lifting for 16 weeks in total is no-where near long enough to develop a NATURAL BASE in which to build on, but I don't care what you guys say I am going to take my cycle anyway because I said so. I know I will lose ALL of my gains IF I EVEN MAKE ANY with this lack of a starting base, but again I don't care. I didn't come here for critique, I came here to tell you what I am going to do".

Now people can REALLY UNDERSTAND where the media gets all of the HORROR stories to write about.

Case in mutha f*ckin' point right here!!!!!

~SC~

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    nothin to say that hasent already been said here,listen to the advice you are given mate!135 wayyyy to skinny!4 months trainin

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Translation = "I am no where ready to take steroids . In a stiff wind, I blow to the side of the street and have to hold on to a stop sign to keep from blowing away. I know that lifting for 16 weeks in total is no-where near long enough to develop a NATURAL BASE in which to build on, but I don't care what you guys say I am going to take my cycle anyway because I said so. I know I will lose ALL of my gains IF I EVEN MAKE ANY with this lack of a starting base, but again I don't care. I didn't come here for critique, I came here to tell you what I am going to do".

Now people can REALLY UNDERSTAND where the media gets all of the HORROR stories to write about.

Case in mutha f*ckin' point right here!!!!!

~SC~
    See, that's what I wanted to say, but I was trying to be gentle. Fvck gentle, that sounded better.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Why don't you like eating?

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Im 24 yr old, about to try my first cycle. Im 5'8" 135 (yes thats 135) only been lifting regularly for 4 months, but Ive already got the gear
    'Bro, I have only the best intentions when I say that you have absolutely no business whatsoever using the juice. There is no excuse to only be 135 lbs. You obviously haven't been educated on this point yet. No problem, I'm here to help.

You need to eat. Lots of calories, lots of protein (like 200+ grams/day).

I'm not being a hypocrite here. I haven't done a cycle. But I learned how to eat. My weight went from 145 pounds to 185 pounds in a matter of months!

Train right, eat lots, squat deep, rest, and grow!
    Last edited by mranak; 09-18-2005 at 10:21 AM.

Bytista is offline New Member
    135lbs? lmao! don't be an idiot and take these guys advice.

pbjones81 is offline New Member
    thanks for the responses guys, even the hostile ones i guess. the reason I want to cycle is that I just want to get big as fast as I can......Finding out what my natural potential is really isnt a big deal for me, I just want to get big fast..... Are you saying that AAS wont help me get ripped faster and easier than naturally? I guess I just dont understand the reason why taking AAS now rather than later is a mistake.... I have a friend that didnt even start lifting until the day he took his first shot, its 6 months later and he looks like the hulk. thats what Im after. Ive heard more than a few times now that its a bad idea to cycle, but I have yet to hear a reason why.....?? Is it because I'll lose EVERYTHING I gained? Spontaneously combust? Ill take your advice, I just want to know the reason WHY Ill regret it. thanks

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    These guys are only being rude to pass across a point. You are way to new to be worrying about aas. Hell you don't know if you can even grow naturally without more than 4 months of training. Save your time, pain and money and put your effort into three things and you will grow.

1. Eat.
    2. Lift
    3. Rest

What I think the issue is you saw your friend do it and now you think you will gain the same results right? Wrong, his body potential is as different to yours as to mine and anyone else on this board. Go eat, eat and eat some more and pack on more solid natural weight and get more training under your belt and then come back and see what you want to do.

skinny guy + aas = broke skinny guy

skinny guy + food + protein + hard work + rest + dedication = the hulk.

My thoughts.

Oldman

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    OMG, if your gonna do it anyway, then why ask us. Go to the diet forum for that info. Sounds like you have Liquid Orals.

Stay with just test and dbol and your cycle is fine, but you are serious not ready for aas @ 135 ,thats just crazy @ 24yrs....Eat eat eat and eat,,then when youve gained 50lbs naturally come back and try again. Im not flammin you or givvin you shit, but just tryin to save you a mess of trouble.

goodluck with whatever you do,
    dv

Thread Information