Thread: Sustanon

yankees101380 is offline New Member

Question Sustanon

is sustanon and deca -durabolin a good cycle for a first time users? if not any suggestions on what is a good first cycle for someone, who is looking to get size as well as a cut look.

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    dude do a search and your research. OF COURSE deca and sust are a good stack for a novice. BUT what is your workout history like, do you want to bulk OR lean, what are your stats, do you know what you are getting yourself into?
    IMO ... do some research and come back with some more detailed questions.
    MM

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Bulk and cut eh? Choose one or the other bro. First cycles are usually bulkers for most people, just gotta figure out what you wanna do.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i like test 200 for a first cycle,its easy to use and figure out mgs and coming off

but do as mm said read for awhile first

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    That's what was recommended to me, deca (400mg/wk) and sust (500mg/wk) kicked off with 50mg dbol every day for the first 4 weeks. I am halfway through my first cycle, and seeing some reasonable gains. BP went up 20 lbs in the last 2 weeks. Doing 130 lb barbell curls and a month ago my heavy sets were 115. Brachial vein is coming out. Got nearly 1/4" on arms and noticeable improvements on forearms and delts and this is just starting week 5. Actually, I think if I had to do it all over again, I would have just went with the test. It is damn hard for me to eat enough for the deca to really do its job. The test will harden you up and give you reasonable gains even if you are only 5-600 cals over maintenance. If you can't eat enough, you won't get the greatest bang for your buck out of deca, IMVHO. But read up, and try one of the cycles that wiser heads than me have put together on this site. Don't forget all the other googoo like anti-estrogens and clomid, hcg , etc. Don't even think about starting even a modest cycle without that stuff. Even if you end up not needing it, you still got it for when you do a heavier cycle. Safety first!!! You only got one body. As Forrest Gump would say, "That's all I got to say, about that."

Thread Information