GoinAllThaWay08 is offline New Member

Question Sust Question...

There was a guy on here a little while back maybe 5 days ago that posted somthing saying he gain 30lbs on a 500mg/week on sust. alone and kept 25 of it i was wondering what kinda of diet your going to have to be on to get those kinda of gains and if on a pretty good diet already getting around 275-300grams of protein a day and around 350 carbs and about 3000 calories WHAT KINDA GAINS SHOULD I BE XPECTING. <<< plz answer that just based on average gains from sust. for 10 weeks i know everyone is diff. but what is the average if anyone can answer this... Thanx these boards r gr8t help

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never used sust, but I have used prop, cyp, and e.
    I find all results to be about the same, so I would not expect any thing different from sust. the only diff I find between the different esters for me is bloat.
    I tend to put on aroud 20 lbs in 12 weeks and keep around 15. some times a little more, some times less.
    as for diet, I would say your calorie intake is a little low. might want to look towards 4000 plus a day. but make sure your getting the right stuff. have a look at the diet forum, look at the bulking sticky, plenty of good info there.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    i gained almost 30 from a sust cycle last year, only kept about 20 after pct. i was eating 4000 cals aday and bumped it up too 4500 cals half way through the cycle. gl with your cycle.

GoinAllThaWay08 is offline New Member
    thanks ifi wanted to make sure i gained 20-25 should i just add a few weeks onto that cycle or should i up the dosage like the last few weeks of the cycle?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    keep the doses steady.all the way through. if you keep an honest clean 4000cal diet, you'll have no prob gaining 20-25lbs.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoinAllThaWay08
    thanks ifi wanted to make sure i gained 20-25 should i just add a few weeks onto that cycle or should i up the dosage like the last few weeks of the cycle?

just keep the dosing consistant throughout the cycle. you might wanna take a look at this also; http://basskilleronline.com/sustanon250.html so what are your stats anyways, age, weight, cycle exp., etc..

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    IMO guys gaining 25-30 lbs in one cycle are either gaining lots of fat and water, or they are well below their genetic limit. I'm happy to gain 5-10 quality lbs in a 3-4 month period. Focus on the mirror and improving your weights in the gym, don't worry about the scale.

Thread Information