Cool allergies and test E?

anyone ever have any problems with allergies while on test e. It seems like its blowing my allergies out of proportion. I'm on allegra d now and its not even helping like it normally does. Pretty random just curious

mranak is offline Associate Member
    I don't know of any reason or evidence to suggest that test e would make your allergies worse.

Season is about to change. I'm just getting over a cold myself...

yah just came to me since i've been on allegra d for some time now and it usually works... but hasnt done much for me. didnt know if the test e or l-dex would some how make it uneffective or something just something else to talk about haha thanks bro

BobShocker is offline Junior Member
    for what it matters - allegra used to work great for me . . . this season it has totally stopped working. Doc switched me to zyrtec and it is doing the trick. My doc told me that sometimes the meds will just randomly stop working and you need to change it up . . .

thanks bobshocker

needle is offline Senior Member
    All steroids that Ive taken seem to do that to me! Especially DBOL ! For the first couple of weeks my nose is running and I also have a large over production of mucus!

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    All steroids that Ive taken seem to do that to me! Especially DBOL! For the first couple of weeks my nose is running and I also have a large over production of mucus!

yeap, it seems to be fairly common

Thread Information