scrapakilla is offline Associate Member

low dose of test

I am considering doing 400 mg of eq. My brother did it alone got no sides and gained 30 lbs wth a shytty diet and kept it all he did good pct though. My question is this, i believe there is a good chance i would react to eq very well would it be alight if i only did say 125 mg of test e a week. I would mix both every 3,5 days, and by the way it would be my frst cycle. The reason for this is i do not believe i need test as i am a novice and can still see very good rsults from eq, and being that 125 would be a sufficient dose to prevent my hpa shutting down. I even believe i might get mild gains from the test becase people see gains from 200, and i know my body doesent prodcue 125 a week. honestly i do not want to up the dose more the 125 for numerous reasons all of them bein reated to side effects. Please help me out thanks.

by the way this would be my first cycle, i believe i am more then ready. I am 6 200 lbs and bench 355, squat 455. i have been working ut for 5 years and have a great diet. I am 19 years old. i am lookig to add on about 25 pounds and have good strenght gainss on top of that

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    IMO you run a higher risk of sides then if you just ran test at 250-500 / week...on your suggestion you may still shut down anyway...what sides are you so afraid of anyway?
    ....BTW, your stats are impressive...but you are still young to start this stuff...

well i have had mild to acne over the years, and i would not want that to flare up real bad. And i do no know if i am prone but hairloss scares me but i planned on running fina steride anyways. Fro what ive read finaserie seems it might stop harloss and AS associated acne do you agree.

does anyone know if finasteride would combat these androgenic side effects such as acne and hair loss 100 percent if taking properly at a dose of 250 mg

Why would you take 250mgs of test? 250mgs will shut all your natural test down, and so would the equipoise .Your gonna have no natty test so you might as well bump the test dosage up to see more gains.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    At 19 years of age you have an abundance of natural test within you. Running test period, let alone such a low dose, serves no purpose really.

~SC~

Thread Information