juiceboxxx is offline Banned

Must Train B4 Cycle?

hey hows it goin guys? I'm new to this site. just to wanted to introduce myself. My names John I'm 25 from Canada. I have read alot of great opinions and thoughts on these threads and forums and decided to come to you guys for help.
    Anyways guys I have never done a cycle before but I'd like to know as much as I can about it so that I can educate myself. So I was wondering

why is it not recomended for a person to begin a cycle if they havnt trained for a while?
    and what are the negative impacts or side effects that can occur if you begin your cycle without having to train for a long period of time?

for example I have a friend of mine who has done a cycle before He's 5'10 190lbs 1st cycle consisted of sustanon at 250mg for 12 weeks. he has 5 yrs of training experience.

He wants to begin 2nd cycle but he hasnt stepped in a gym in over a year.
    I was wondering how long would we have to train before begining his 2nd cycle?
    and why is it so important for him to train and not just jump into the cycle ?

what can happen to him if he just jumps into the cycle without any training?

thank you very much for you opinion and thoughts I know hes doing the wrong thing but I just want to be able to prove to him that its wrong with good points from you guys. thanx bro's.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    well basically he can make the same gains with a good diet and training if he didnt train in a year. his muscle needs to get used to training again too. plus the person needs a good base so the body can gain and sustain the new muslce.

deaznuts is offline New Member
    also injury i think might be a concern. If you havent trained in a year and then start pushing yourself hard you might get hurt.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    He could probably regain a lot of his size just by training naturally for a while. It's called "muscle memory." And also, what deaznuts said is true.

FINAMAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    He could probably regain a lot of his size just by training naturally for a while. It's called "muscle memory." And also, what deaznuts said is true.
    and how long is a good periode of time you would recomend to train b4 begining his cycle?

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    if you've never trained before, it is important to doit prior to your cycle to build a good base.. if you want a big house you need a good foundation.

if you've been out of the gym for a while, you should train to get your routine together (diet, lifting, and so on).. if you just jump into a cycle without having a good routine you might do what a friend of mine did.. he ate and trained well at the begining of his cycle.. towards the middle and end he slacked of and basically wasted his money.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    if you've never trained before, it is important to doit prior to your cycle to build a good base.. if you want a big house you need a good foundation.

if you've been out of the gym for a while, you should train to get your routine together (diet, lifting, and so on).. if you just jump into a cycle without having a good routine you might do what a friend of mine did.. he ate and trained well at the begining of his cycle.. towards the middle and end he slacked of and basically wasted his money.

Well said.

Steroids really aren't for people like that. They should be for people who are dedicated to the iron game as a lifestyle. It's not a quick fix for a lack of dedication in the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by FINAMAN
    and how long is a good periode of time you would recomend to train b4 begining his cycle?
    Until he stops gaining.

Well said.

Steroids really aren't for people like that. They should be for people who are dedicated to the iron game as a lifestyle. It's not a quick fix for a lack of dedication in the gym.
    I understand what your saying but he went through like alot of family problems, gf,derpressiona nd so on thats why he didnt train for a year now because he was lazy and now is looking for an easier way out. but thanx alot for your help and info I really appreciate it guys.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Until he stops gaining.
    i think longer then that even cause he'll hit a platuea after a few months, i'd say depending on age a year at minimum

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i think longer then that even cause he'll hit a platuea after a few months, i'd say depending on age a year at minimum
    hes 25 5 yrs of traing experience 190lbs 5'10

Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    I understand what your saying but he went through like alot of family problems, gf,derpressiona nd so on thats why he didnt train for a year now because he was lazy and now is looking for an easier way out. but thanx alot for your help and info I really appreciate it guys.

Here's my opinion and I don't care if it's unpopular. If he's lazy then he needs to forget about training all together and pick up a different hobby. People like that make me sick. If you're not totally dedicated to the iron as a lifestyle then you have no business even thinking about steroids .

Here's my opinion and I don't care if it's unpopular. If he's lazy then he needs to forget about training all together and pick up a different hobby. People like that make me sick. If you're not totally dedicated to the iron as a lifestyle then you have no business even thinking about steroids.
    I just told you why he hasnt trained for a year due to all of those reasons and your reply is trying to punk him off ? thats not right man. I told you he has done a cycle before all of these problems that he has and this isnt his easy way out. he jus wants to start another cycle and get back on track. but im tellign him he should train before he starts his cycle thats all bro. so relaxe no one is here is lazy he jus had problems.

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    12 weeks, minimum! (only to get your body back in shape/condition)
    3 times per week, 2 hours, + 1 time cardio 1 hour

take it slow in the beginning, and stay clean. you WILL hurt if you start with steroids , as you push your muscles to it's maximum. If you are not used to training, someting WILL snap.

Best is to train for 6 months... (and you might find your self happy with the results CLEAN) "muscle memory." is a great thing....

so basicly, train till you stop growing naturaly

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by fhorst
    12 weeks, minimum! (only to get your body back in shape/condition)
    3 times per week, 2 hours, + 1 time cardio 1 hour

take it slow in the beginning, and stay clean. you WILL hurt if you start with steroids , as you push your muscles to it's maximum. If you are not used to training, someting WILL snap.

Best is to train for 6 months... (and you might find your self happy with the results CLEAN) "muscle memory." is a great thing....

so basicly, train till you stop growing naturaly
    Perfect post. Its much appreicate it bro.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I would honestly say another full year...with good diet. How was his diet before?

Thread Information