anonymous22 is offline New Member

help with possible gyno

During my last cycle my nipples got puffy but nothing ever formed behind it. They are still soft no lumps or anything. I took my pct and still puffy nipples. My chest looks good when my nipples are hard but horrible when they are soft. I posted a while ago and was told by many people that it would probably go away but it hasnt. I didnt know if this was full blown gyno if there is nothing hard or lumpy? And if there is anything i can still do for it now?

Also, I have just started another cycle and didnt know if there is anything to take while im on to reduce the puffiness. thanks

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Would have been easier to try and take care of this before you started the new cycle.

Might want to try some Arimidex or Letrozole to lower estradiol and see if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous22
    During my last cycle my nipples got puffy but nothing ever formed behind it. They are still soft no lumps or anything. I took my pct and still puffy nipples. My chest looks good when my nipples are hard but horrible when they are soft. I posted a while ago and was told by many people that it would probably go away but it hasnt. I didnt know if this was full blown gyno if there is nothing hard or lumpy? And if there is anything i can still do for it now?

Also, I have just started another cycle and didnt know if there is anything to take while im on to reduce the puffiness. thanks
    Gyno can be either fat or gland or both. If you dont feel hard tissue or lumps behind the nipple it is from fat.Maybe during your last cycle you gained alot of fat to cause your nipples to be puffy.

and that was very stupid to start a new cycle with signs of gyno from your last not corrected yet.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    letro. letro. letro. letro

Thread Information