AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

Is this stupid? Idea for abtaining legaly

What if i used an over the counter thing say , superdrol, or max lmg, and then had my test levels tested at the end of the cycle. Then could i get the doctor to give me a lifetime prescription of testosterone injections?Not that i would go on continuous cycles but at least i would always have an income of legit juice. Granted it would be limited to testosterone, but hey, anybody done this?
    I could also take the risk of getting real gear through some means and then have my blood test after that cycle. That way i would only have to engage in risky business once. As far as abtaining testosterone at least.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Its hard enough for a legitimate hypogonadal man to get a prescription for testosterone cypionate . Most physicians seem to unfortunately reject prescribing TRT even when the patient needs it. And then you need to worry about getting a prescription for an injectable oil. My physicians like to prescribe Androgel or only give the injections in their office.

What are you asking is possible, however. It may be a good bit of trouble, but it is possible.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    Its hard enough for a legitimate hypogonadal man to get a prescription for testosterone cypionate . Most physicians seem to unfortunately reject prescribing TRT even when the patient needs it. And then you need to worry about getting a prescription for an injectable oil. My physicians like to prescribe Androgel or only give the injections in their office.

What are you asking is possible, however. It may be a good bit of trouble, but it is possible.
    or at least i could get the blood test and then send it to Oasis. That way it will be somewhat legit.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Obtaining.

~sc~

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Obtaining.

~sc~

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information