caveman13 is offline Junior Member

Question Novla every other day?

Hi everybody. Let me first say that i have been reading for hours on end on this and other sites and think i know a little about aas. I am 20, 170 lbs 6'0" and have been lifting for about three years. I started my first cycle last week, it looks like this:
    Wk 1-12: Test Cyp 400mg
    WK 14-17 pct
    I have 100 novla pills on hand that are 25mg each. I hear most people recommend to take 10mg ed but this is not possible because i can not split my pills, they are powder filled. My question is can i take one pill every other day for the entire cycle? Also, i was considering not taking any novla during the cycle unless i see signs of gyno or too much water bloat. Is it ok to wait a couple weeks before i start taking my novla for water bloat? Any input on this or my cycle would be recomended.

RoidGut is offline Member
    I have never found the need to use nolva during a cycle yet....you will need it for sure during pct tho. It will take your test cyp quite a while to kick in due to it being the heaviest of the test esters. You should be ok holding off on the nolva for 4 or even 6 weeks. most ppl have it on hand just in case.

If you diet is solid, you should enjoy this...

Quote Originally Posted by caveman13
    Hi everybody. Let me first say that i have been reading for hours on end on this and other sites and think i know a little about aas. I am 20, 170 lbs 6'0" and have been lifting for about three years. I started my first cycle last week, it looks like this:
    Wk 1-12: Test Cyp 400mg
    WK 14-17 pct
    I have 100 novla pills on hand that are 25mg each. I hear most people recommend to take 10mg ed but this is not possible because i can not split my pills, they are powder filled. My question is can i take one pill every other day for the entire cycle? Also, i was considering not taking any novla during the cycle unless i see signs of gyno or too much water bloat. Is it ok to wait a couple weeks before i start taking my novla for water bloat? Any input on this or my cycle would be recomended.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    nolva eod is ok. since your thin, people will notice your bloated face. nolva will help reduce this. if you care, start nolva right away. if you don't, just keep it on hand.

Thread Information