blackh2 is offline Associate Member

Medical Help Please????

OK BRO'S without to much joking around, has anyone had one of there balls twice the size of the other one. ive been off test since like may. and i noticed that on of my balls was a little sensitive and no 3 days later its like twice the size and painful to the touch.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Which ball is the 'normal ball size for you'? The big one or the little one? Did they atrophy during your cycle and one didn't come back?

If one is simply much larger than it should be, then you need to see a physician.

thanks for the reply. actually the smaller one is at normal size. the other one is swollen and painful to the touch. also a little warm and a little red like if it was feverish in the area,

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackh2
    thanks for the reply. actually the smaller one is at normal size. the other one is swollen and painful to the touch. also a little warm and a little red like if it was feverish in the area,

ummmm... i wld go to the e.r. like asap.... these r your balls u r talkin bout... i wldn't take any chances...

yea im going in the morning to my doctor, not sure what it is though, but i want it fixed. as you can imagine

go see a docter asap. Doesnt sound good...

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    if it wasn't for the warm part i wld think u might have a hernia... when i was small i had a double hernia and both my balls swelled up like ballons... but i don't remember them being warm...

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    ...these r your balls u r talkin bout... i wldn't take any chances...
    Aw, he's got two of them.

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    If feel for you bro,

What you have is a Hydroseal. Its when these tubes connected to the testicles for some reason decide to send a shit load of fluid down there at one time. It causes insane pain depending on the size it swells up to because it causes the testicle to expand for the inside out.

See a Urolagist, and book youself in for an operation.

I have my operation for it in 1 month. Also you need to note it has nothing to do AAS.

I understand you may feel you dont need surgery, but if left untreated in expands every few months. My left nut is double normal size and my left is about double that again. The urolagist after scanning it said i have almost a coke cans worth of fluid in one testicle.

So, my advice to You is to seek medical attention straight away.
    Good luck bro and hit me up if you need more info.

Thread Information