jay monkey is offline New Member

Nolvadex before cycling??

I was talking to a pro bodybuilder at the gym a couple of days ago and he gave me the idea of taking nolvadex before starting a cycle for 4 weeks because it suppresses your estrogen levels before you start cycling. He says my body will react better when I start using test if I do it this way. Is there any truth to what he was saying??. The guys name was Herb Orth and he was Mr. Germany at one point so im guessing he knows what the hell hes talkin about but i thoguht id get more opinions first.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by jay monkey
    I was talking to a pro bodybuilder at the gym a couple of days ago and he gave me the idea of taking nolvadex before starting a cycle for 4 weeks because it suppresses your estrogen levels before you start cycling. He says my body will react better when I start using test if I do it this way. Is there any truth to what he was saying??. The guys name was Herb Orth and he was Mr. Germany at one point so im guessing he knows what the hell hes talkin about but i thoguht id get more opinions first.
    Your buddy is correct to a certain degree.I start Nolv and l-dex two weeks prior to starting a cycle.4 weeks might be a bit much,but I don't see any harm it it either.

~Pinnacle~

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Just for clarity, Nolvadex does not lower estrogen at all. It only blocks it from certain receptors.

Thread Information