Thread: Is this kosher?

STONES2 is offline Associate Member

Is this kosher?

I've recently finished a 12 wk cycle with test-e 250 mg x 2ea.per wk.

I am almost done with my pct 100mg clomid ed,40 mg nolva, .25 mg l-dex (in wk 4)

since I have been off the test-e (almost 6 wks) I am starting to feel like i was before I did the cycle, tired, some what depressed, no get up and go ,libdo is down again.

I purchased test-e and Deca from the oasis clinic for hrt but ran it as a simple beginers cycle. I've had some decent gains and felt better than I had for at least two or more years.

I am forty six and am wondering if maybe I could do 200 mg per wk on my off cycle times and every three or four months increase to a typical test and or deca cycle?

If I did do something like that would and how would I do pct?

I do a lot of reading but haven not ever came across this question.

Twostones

mranak is offline Associate Member
    A month after you are done with PCT, go to a normal doctor and have them run a free testosterone test (and other tests like total testosterone and estradiol wouldn't hurt). You may need to get on legitimate TRT, which is usually about 100mg of test/week or Androgel or similar. The only way to know the proper dosage is through bloodwork; you want to maintain serum testosterone near the top of, but not above, the normal range.

Did you get any bloodwork done prior to starting your cycle?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by STONES2

I am forty six and am wondering if maybe I could do 200 mg per wk on my off cycle times and every three or four months increase to a typical test and or deca cycle?

If I did do something like that would and how would I do pct?

Twostones
    I posed this question to a SMOD here that has been on HRT for some time now.The reason I asked these questions was because I run 250 mg weekly off cycle.And I wanted varification that if you increase doses you'll actually get gains.I've always thought your receptors needed to clear out totally from anabolics to achieve premium results.That appears not to be the case.
    Also HRT is for life.There is no PCT.When you come off a cycle,you resume your low HRT dose.

Read on....

Johnny B and HRT Questions

~Pinnacle~

yes blood work was done ,but am not sure what the levels were, I may ask for a copy that I sent them.

Twostones

ranran is offline Junior Member
    Pinnacle- I am curious, how long have you been running the low dose test cycle. I am headed to 37 here soon I have been considering the same. I generally run test prop and tren cycles about twice a year but was entertaining the low dose idea between cycles.

'preciate your input

Ran
    Last edited by ranran; 09-18-2005 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ranran
    Pinnacle- I am curious, how long have you been running the low dose test cycle. I am headed to 37 here soon I have been considering the same. I generally run test prop and tren cycles about twice a year but was entertaining the low dose idea between cycles.

'preciate your input

Ran
    I'm 37 as well.I've been running it for over a year.I feel great on that dose,and it keeps my size.Recovery is great also.I'll run this the rest of my life.I run Deca @100 mgs wkly for the joints.That really helps.You have no idea.

~Pinnacle~

ranran is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I'm 37 as well.I've been running it for over a year.I feel great on that dose,and it keeps my size.Recovery is great also.I'll run this the rest of my life.I run Deca @100 mgs wkly for the joints.That really helps.You have no idea.

~Pinnacle~

Thanks,

Ran

Bump!! Anyone else?

I posed this question to a SMOD here that has been on HRT for some time now.The reason I asked these questions was because I run 250 mg weekly off cycle.And I wanted varification that if you increase doses you'll actually get gains.I've always thought your receptors needed to clear out totally from anabolics to achieve premium results.That appears not to be the case.
    Also HRT is for life.There is no PCT.When you come off a cycle,you resume your low HRT dose.

Read on....

Johnny B and HRT Questions

~Pinnacle~
    Thanks for the lead, I read it, and also some others on this board who are doing the same type of regiment.

Since there is no pct, I shold still run anti-e through out, or just during the higher dosed cycles?

If I do what would be a good rule of thumb on dosages?

Twostones

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    It sounds like you have low test, and need constant hrt... to be sure, i would do what the others have said, and get my test results... then its likely you will do like Pinnacle and take 250mg a week for life, and cycle when you like. You could cycle at 500mg test 400mg deca a week, and come off back to your 250 a week, no PCT of course... im just repeating, so i guess i agree with the above.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    interesting im gonna keep up with this thread..bump
    dv

Thanks for the lead, I read it, and also some others on this board who are doing the same type of regiment.

Since there is no pct, I shold still run anti-e through out, or just during the higher dosed cycles?Just on higher dose cycles.I do use it sometimes on cruise periods though.Once in awhile I tend to hold some unwanted water.

If I do what would be a good rule of thumb on dosages? As far as cycle doses?

Twostones
    ~Pinnacle~

~Pinnacle~
    Yes, on a lets say a 500mg test-c & 400 mg deca per wk cycle.

Yes, on a lets say a 500mg test-c & 400 mg deca per wk cycle.
    gotcha..10 mg Nolv ED and .25 mg l-dex ED

~Pinnacle~

gotcha..10 mg Nolv ED and .25 mg l-dex ED

~Pinnacle~

Thanks for the info bro, I am 46 and am currantly bb for the last 2+ years, had also many years of lifting in the joint but had no ideas about how important eating was, so never got to far, fairly good build but nothing as well portioned as I am now.

My plan is to always use from now on. I just want to be sensible and I find most of the people here are just that.

Twostones

Thread Information