Terinox is offline The One & Only

My Question About DNP...

I was wondering if DNP is any more dangerous for someone younger to take it then someone older? Someone like me for example, who is turning 20 this summer, would it be okay? Or are the side effects more dangerous for someone like me? Just curious.

Thnx

Oh, and one more thing...

How catabolic is DNP , will it eat away my muscles a lot like T3 would without taking gear? Would it be better off to take T3 instead of the DNP, keeping in mind that I DONT want to do juice yet, just something like T3 or DNP.

Clen did shit all for me.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    t3 actually actively attacks muscle tissue and breaks it down. dnp will cause muscle atrophy by putting your body in calorie deficit. the muscle atrophy from dnp is not nearly as bad as t3 for the same amount of fat burned.

i don't know if one age group is more susceptible to dnp side effects. i think it's more in the individual and not so much the age, but like sk* said, there's no documented studies on this.

Thnx for the replies, so DNP I guess is better when taking alone

By the way, how can you tell the difference between the powder version and the crystal version? Do they both come in capsules, how can you tell which one you got? Is the only way you can find out by your source telling you???

Thnx

Oh, and also, how much is in per capsule? I'm guessing they come in different dosages. Is the sources info the only way you could really tell? What if it's underdosed?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Capsules are usually going to be 200mg....

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    crystal version is still produced...I believe the difference between the caps is that powder is yellow and the crystal is dark brown (I'm not too sure of the crystal's color...)
    you can use dnp alone if you want (Idid it and I obtained great results) and don't be afraid for your age,like Dr.Evil and sk* said there is no difference between the different aged persons...
    good luck with dnp bro

thnx for the new info boyz, i'll look into it

Thread Information