1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty

Any comments on my test/deca cycle?

Hey everyone. Starting my cycle tommorow and was just wondering if anyone had any comments or opinions.

300 mg Deca wks 1-10
    500 mg Test E wks 1-13

Monday will be a 300mg shot of Deca along with 250mg of Test E. Thursday is the 2nd shot of 250mg Test E. 15mg of Nolvadex per day wks 1-15 and clomid therapy starts wk 15. 200mg of B-6 ed. It was recommended by a doctor friend that liquidex .25mg eod would help keep the bloat down but wanted all your opinions on it first. The gear comes from Quality Vet. Me and my best friend are both starting this cycle tommorow. I am so freakin excited it is not even funny. Can't even sleep. We are both hoping to walk away with at least 20lbs of ripped muscle. Here are some of my current stats.

19 years old
    6'3"
    218lbs
    34 inch waist 13-15% bf
    16.5" arms

Any comments or opinions are welcome.

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    youre young but nevertheless I am on qv, seems great. i am doing l-dex eod .5 (or .25 ed) .....20 mg nolva, etc. clomid at the end of my cycle 12-14 days after last shot. but thats me.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think 19 years old is too young to start AAS. You should easily be able to gain a lot more naturally with just a good solid diet. Remember diet is everything when it comes to steroids and that steroids arent miracle drugs. You put yourself at a higher risk of long term damage to your body by starting AAS at your age. Just my .02

How long have you been on and what results do you see so far?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    too young... but i know with that said u will still go thru with your cycle so good luck... i am at the end of a test e deca cycle and it has been good... i ran the deca at 400mg and the test e at 500mg

19 may be young but I have done my research. I am grateful for your concern but their is no need. I will be doing them regardless. Just trying to get some feedback on the cycle itself.

P.S. If you think 19 is young you should try walking into a highschool gym in any major metropolitan area. I came from Denver where our football coachs hooked the players up with their own sources. Thankfully I passed on them. I waited until college.

bump

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    19 may be young but I have done my research. I am grateful for your concern but their is no need. I will be doing them regardless. Just trying to get some feedback on the cycle itself.

P.S. If you think 19 is young you should try walking into a highschool gym in any major metropolitan area. I came from Denver where our football coachs hooked the players up with their own sources. Thankfully I passed on them. I waited until college.
    i'd love to know what cycles they recommended for these kids

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Good first cycle. Make sure you have all your PCT and nolva on hand before starting. I would run the Test through week 12. Your gains will depend on three things. Your diet, training, and rest. Goodluck.

Thanks for the info. Training and dieting are no problem. I know what my body needs and what it responds to. Rest however is a problem. Being in college now leaves little time for rest. Between class, work, training, parties, and women, rest is hard to make time for. But whatever it takes right.

And as for the highschool thing, it is hard to imagine. I went to a 5A school in the middle of Denver. I was an offensive lineman weighing 300lbs benching 375. I was approached by the coaches but declined the offer. Because of my size and my strength the coaches didn't push it too hard. But for most of the team, that was a different story. Dbol , Sustanon 250, and Deca were the most common. It was taken with no research, no pct or anti-estrogens. One guy even tryed to melt some Dbol pills and inject them. He was in the hospital for a couple weeks but made it back in time for the playoffs. If any of you guys have kids in highschool please be carefull. I cannot stress this enough. Talk to your kids. I was lucky to make it out with a couple of cracked ribs and a fractured sternum. But a lot of my friends weren't.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the info. Training and dieting are no problem. I know what my body needs and what it responds to. Rest however is a problem. Being in college now leaves little time for rest. Between class, work, training, parties, and women, rest is hard to make time for. But whatever it takes right.

And as for the highschool thing, it is hard to imagine. I went to a 5A school in the middle of Denver. I was an offensive lineman weighing 300lbs benching 375. I was approached by the coaches but declined the offer. Because of my size and my strength the coaches didn't push it too hard. But for most of the team, that was a different story. Dbol, Sustanon 250, and Deca were the most common. It was taken with no research, no pct or anti-estrogens. One guy even tryed to melt some Dbol pills and inject them. He was in the hospital for a couple weeks but made it back in time for the playoffs. If any of you guys have kids in highschool please be carefull. I cannot stress this enough. Talk to your kids. I was lucky to make it out with a couple of cracked ribs and a fractured sternum. But a lot of my friends weren't.
    i know how that is. d-bol only was the choice of most of the players on my team, the coaches were handing them out and didn't no anything about anti-e's. i did my first cycle at 19, same one as you except deca at 400wk. i had great gains, you'll love it. carefull on the drinkin though, i had a couple wild nights that definently set me back a few pounds. the alcohol strips your body of water so when your on cycle holding water, you can lose 5-7lbs over night.....it happens. just started my second cycle, no drinkin for me for three months.

Oh God no. I don't drink. I used to quite a bit but gave that up for the last year or so. A couple glasses of red wine on the holidays but that is it. I go to parties but don't partake in the fun. Parties aren't fun unless you have some women around. Drinking and living healthy don't go together all too well. And when you add anabolics in the mix it is a definite no-no.

good for you man. i know how that on campus living can get to you. keep it up you grow like mad.
    goo luck

Thanks for the advice guys. Testosterona, I notice you are my same age. Do you go to college too?

Thanks for the advice guys. Testosterona, I notice you are my same age. Do you go to college too?
    yes sir, OREGON ST brotha

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    gook luck you sound like you have a good head on your shoulders

Thanks BigandTall. I appreciate your compliment.

Thread Information