Freestyle76 is offline New Member

Source Check question

I finally found a source but i want to get it checked out..I tried to PM a mod but it tells me i dont have permission..what should I do? also..do you guys think it's ok to order from Mexico?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You have to accrue a certain number of posts to utilize the p.m. feature.

We like to have members contribute/help/etc., not just use the board for source checks and their own personal gain.

~SC~

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    take your jacket off and stay awhile... there is alot of good info on here... when u get enuff posts then try your source check..

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    25 i believe

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle76
    ..do you guys think it's ok to order from Mexico?
    Shipped from Mexico? No. Can't remember why, but receiving packages from Mexico is more likely a problem I have heard.

Oddly enough, I heard of one guy that DID receive his package from mexico. It had a note in the box that it had been inspected by customers or whatever. But he still got the package, along with the gear. He was dumbfounded.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Freestyle76: Why don't you make another thread with your cycle intensions. See what others think.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    a package from mexico might have to go through some pretty tough customs.. not worth it, to get your name and adress black listed.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    Shipped from Mexico? No. Can't remember why, but receiving packages from Mexico is more likely a problem I have heard.

Oddly enough, I heard of one guy that DID receive his package from mexico. It had a note in the box that it had been inspected by customers or whatever. But he still got the package, along with the gear. He was dumbfounded.
    I believe this is due to the fact that there is NO law stating it is illegal to order (not possess) a 3 month supply or less, so technically they have to let you have it. Now, if it's a big order (obviously over 3 months worth) then they may set up a controlled pick up or servaillance the pick up spot and come to your house with a warrant. However, even if it's legal to order the 3 month supply, the minute you're in possession you're fukced!

Thread Information