Thread: HGH and test???

superho is offline New Member

HGH and test???

Been doing test and tren for about 2 mts now and been wanting to start some HGH.Do I need to keep the test and tren (and d-bol) with it or not.I need all the advice I can get on the HGH but have been doing anabolics for about 6 yrs now.I'm 38 175lbs @ 5'8 if that makes any difference...any cycle help would be great.

supersteve Guest
    You should have started hgh before your AAS. lr3-igf1 might be a better alternative for you.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Hgh at 175 pounds, wow man usually the big guys run that when steroids no longer work!
    Go to the hgh board for the best help on that-
    GOOD LUCK

Well when I started a few yrs back I only weighted 110lb so I have gained several lbs and I am actually down right now due to a hurt back,so I thought it was time to do hgh.NEEDLE you seem smart to this issue ..If I stack tren and test with d-bol do you think that is to much and if so what do you suggest?......Thanks

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Dbol weeks 1-4 40mg/day. Test 1-12 500mg/wk, Tren A 4-12 75mg/day or EOD. Save the GH for post cycle and run it through you next cycle. It will help maintain gains and help supplement your next cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by superho
    Been doing test and tren for about 2 mts now and been wanting to start some HGH.Do I need to keep the test and tren (and d-bol) with it or not.I need all the advice I can get on the HGH but have been doing anabolics for about 6 yrs now.I'm 38 175lbs @ 5'8 if that makes any difference...any cycle help would be great.

Well u should have started with hgh and THEN THRU the aas in there for better mass results... I would just save the gh get off the tren and test! Start back up with the GH then after 3 months of GH hit the tren test dbol cycle... Hopefully that helps, but again Im just getting ready to start taking gh, but from my research that looks like what most people are going with-

needle....I actually meant I have been off the tren and test for about 2 mts,but was getting ready to start back...I got hurt and havnt done anything for about 3 mts now.So what I should do is start the HGH and in about 3 mts put the tren and test back with the HGH???and by the way what does aas stand for I'm sure this is a dumb ?????

OIC MY bad, AnAbolic STEROIDS !
    EXACTLY start up the hgh and after 3 months of it jump back on your mass cycle whatever that might be! But if u have the money continue the GH! MY friend went from a big guy to looking like a freak in 7 months! He started out at 217 got up to 242 in 7 like i said! Now hes going for his ama card at 230!
    GOOD LUCK LET ME NO what happens!
    LATER

Thanks needle u've been a huge help...goin to add you to my buddy list if thats cool might need your input again sometime....again THANKS

Thread Information