Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member

Question Deca/sus Cycle???

Ok, I posted this question like 2 or 3 months ago and didn't get a good response, only like 2 or 3 responses. So, I'm going in a show in 2 weeks and after it or maybe in the summer or a little later I wanted to do another cycle. My last cylce was just Eq. and Clomid. Now on the next cycle or maybe it may take two but, by next year around March I want to have gained about 30 lbs. of muscle. Now I was thinking of doing a Deca /Sustanon cycle cause I heard it was a good cycle for gaing alot of muscle. But if anyone has any other suggestions, on a great mass building cycle, I'm open to opinions, just don't say Anadrol cause I ain't fucking with that shit. Anyway, if I do the Deca and Sus cycle does anyone have any ideas on how I should run it or how many weeks I should cycle it, my last cycle I did for 10 weeks but I've been hearing to run cycles longer, but I don't know. So, if anyone can give me a could cycle plan or can think of a good mass building cylce I'd really appreciate it. Thanks to all.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    I would recomend

cypionate or enanthate 500mg week 1-10
    deca 300mg week 1-10
    nolvadex
    clomid

If you really want mass you might want to consider
    dbol 30mg ed week 1-4

Bottom is offline New Member
    is this your first cycle?
    like dizzy says
    i think you should stay with sust or omna 500 mg/wk 1-10
    deca 400mg/ wk 1-10
    proviron 25mg ed
    nolva on hand
    clomid week 13
    300mg day 1
    100mg day 2-10
    50mg day 11-21
    dbol 30mg /day weeks 1-4 (if you get high bp or REALLY sleep stop use of dbol)
    good luck!

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    I would do it like dizzy said and though in some d-bols for that kick start.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    you could even up the deca to 400mgs a week. through some dbol in there to. cyp or enant. good luck

No Bottom this will be my second cycle. My first cycle I ran Eq. only for 10 weeks, it was 200/400/200 mgs. a week pyramid taper. And then I used Clomid one week after my last injection. I took 1 tab, twice a day for for 7 days, and then 1 tab once a day for the next 7 days. I haven't lost any of my gains, except for strength which I only lost due to the low carbs I'm taking in from my pre-contest diet. I got some nice hard gains from the Eq., especially in the legs, but I wish I did a stack for some extra mass gains. But oh well. Yea, I think Im going to for my next cycle run the Test Enathate-500 mgs week 1-10, Deca -either 300-400 mgs week 1-10, and throw in the Dbol -30 mgs. everyday week 1-4. Thanks Dizzy and everyone else who gave me a good schedule, this cycle sounds great, I think I'm gonna expect some nice gains from it, and I almost forgot to say that I'm getting Nolvadex and Clomid. One other question, since I'm not that familiar with the Tests or Deca, what kinds of them are good, I don't wanna know the cheapest, I wanna know what kinds are the best, so I can get the best results from a cycle. Thanks guys.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Remeber to start clomid three weeks after your last shot of eq. And run it the way Bottom suggested.

300mg day 1 (some use 150....its up to you.)
    100mg the next 10 days
    50mg the next 10 days

No, Dizzy I think you have my cycles confused. I did Eq. my first cycle, if you read carefully I say that I want to do the cycle you prescribed for me for my next one, I just wanted to know what kind of Enanthate and Deca is good to get, cause I want something that will give me the best results, I don't want anything cheap, that won't work as well, you understand now.

Thread Information