Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member

When to cut propianate before a show?

I will be competing next year and I am going to be using test propianate in the last 3 weeks before the show. My question is, doesnt test p make you hold a bit of water and if so should you use it right up to the day of the show or have your last injection say.....2-4 days before the show?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    I will be competing next year and I am going to be using test propianate in the last 3 weeks before the show. My question is, doesnt test p make you hold a bit of water and if so should you use it right up to the day of the show or have your last injection say.....2-4 days before the show?
    I hold very little water on Prop.If you're in proper condition for the show,and using diuretics,I'd run the Prop right up to show time.

~Pinnacle~

harleyman is offline Associate Member
    since your gonna have some time between now and then try and find some winstrol v for the show.great stuff

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by harleyman
    since your gonna have some time between now and then try and find some winstrol v for the show.great stuff
    Well im going to be using tren and winny for the show. 8 weeks of tren before the show and 6 weeks of winny before the show. Same sort of question here........do you run aas right up to the day of the show or cut the gear out a few days before?

harleyman is offline Associate Member
    I use to cut all of my gear out 2 days before a show just to make sure it didnt make me hold any water but i never cut my water out completely just sipped on it the last day muscle needs some water to look full

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I will also be competing next spring. And, it will be my first time using AAS during prep. How would you run your cycle if you had 2 shows approximately 2 weeks apart?

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by harleyman
    I use to cut all of my gear out 2 days before a show just to make sure it didnt make me hold any water but i never cut my water out completely just sipped on it the last day muscle needs some water to look full

This is a big mistake bro, i dont compete and i still know this... You know the best diuratic available?.....WATER. If you cut water out your body sees this as potential dehydration and therefore stores all water which is not what you want bro. Drink as much water as humanly possible your body will notice this and see that there is an abundance of water and will not need to hold onto anywhere near as much.
    Peace

superbeast is offline Member
    I can't believe some of the things people give advice on when they have no knowledge or experience. I would suggest taking your last shot of prop on wednesday. You aren't going to lose anything in the way of mass in a matter of days before the show. You can probably stay on the the tren and winny right through. As for your water, you need to flush your system with 2+ gallons of water a day for 3-4 days. Then on friday, you will only take a sip of water with meals to flush down the carbs. You can expect to lose 6-10 lbs of water weight between friday and saturday morning. You may not even need a diuretic if yyou do your water this way. This is assuming the competition is on a saturday.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast
    I can't believe some of the things people give advice on when they have no knowledge or experience. I would suggest taking your last shot of prop on wednesday. You aren't going to lose anything in the way of mass in a matter of days before the show. You can probably stay on the the tren and winny right through. As for your water, you need to flush your system with 2+ gallons of water a day for 3-4 days. Then on friday, you will only take a sip of water with meals to flush down the carbs. You can expect to lose 6-10 lbs of water weight between friday and saturday morning. You may not even need a diuretic if yyou do your water this way. This is assuming the competition is on a saturday.
    Good advice. I stop prop on the monday.

Thread Information