YoRgO17 is offline Junior Member

prop/winny ed need places to pin please help

ok prop hurts like a ****ing bi*ch so i can't pin certain areas.. such as quads... the only places ive been pinning is different areas in my thighs, i cant keep this up and i recently upped my dosage to 80mg ed rather then 100 eod.. i tried pinning my calve but i was limping like a cripple and people were starting to ask questions... ..im thinking of trying shoulders but i dont know.. i cant do it if its gonna be as painfull as my calve... i need to be able to hit the gym.. is there something im missing here.. how can u guys do ed prop? lil help please.. im in so much pain its unreal .. damn.. heh

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Try your glutes, delts, pecs, tris. In that order. I personally like the glutes(painless), the delts(painless) and pecs(little mosquito bite), tris(little bee sting). I found the first two to be painless. Plus thats 4 spots right there. I didnt like quads either, I had a bad experience, was limping for like 3 days. Ill maybe try it again one day, but until now thats what Ive been doing.

alright im gonna give delts a try.. i dont think im ready for tris.. 1 day tho...

what size needles do u use for delts? i have 1.5 inc pins.. should i go all the way or no?

I would use anywhere from 1"-1.5" to make sure it goes into the muscle. 1.5 is the ideal for any location, but into the delts I use 1" with no problem, 1.5" into the glutes. Gauge size 25 for the delts.

AVAGO is offline Member
    I would say glutes first (easy as!) tris, delts fuk pecs and definatly fuk calves there full of nerves and veins. BTW do you use www.spotinjections.com?

ya thats where i got the dumbass idea for calvs lol...

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    you can also throw your lats into the rotation. I love lat shots.

Quote Originally Posted by YoRgO17
    ya thats where i got the dumbass idea for calvs lol...
    LOL, no calves or quads for me either. I keep it in the delt, glute, and if I have to pecs and tris, but I kinda stay away from those. Hey other bros swear the quads are painless, to me no way.

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    you can also throw your lats into the rotation. I love lat shots.

uh.. lats.. ya i saw those pics.. they look nuts.. i dont think i can handle lat shows lol .. ... i mean my lats r wide but still

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    i just started prop last week, taking 100mg/ed shots. so far i have used my glutes, and delts. i want to work pecs and tris into the equation, but have not yet. my prop is so far painless(syno conversion). i've read on a couple threads where using slin pin can help give more injection sites and less pain, ie: bi's/tri's. not too sure bout the slin pin though. wanting more feedback on that. By the way for my delts, i use a 25g/1" pin.
    Last edited by jnx3k; 09-19-2005 at 11:22 AM.

scottroxx is offline Associate Member
    I'm using prop 100, winny 50 and tren 75 everyday and I start at the left shoulder then right, I then go to my glutes left then rigt and last but not least the glutes left then right and then I start all over again...lol good luck dude !!! you will feel like a pin cushion for sure and hurt like hell but you get used to it......lol

Thread Information