Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member

Test prop/winny cycle

This will be my 3rd cycle. Right now im 6'2 about 200lbs. My last cycle got me up to about 230 in 10 weeks on 750mg test E a week. But I had to get my tonsils taken out (which I didnt know) and that KILLED me, and then I had some complications and lost basically all the weight. But i'm not going for bulk anymore obviously and just want to get leaned out and cut. I was thinking:
    1-10 100mg Prop EOD
    8-12 50mg winny ED

but have also seen winny ran throughout the cycle. Just curious as to what ur thoughts are on this. Thanks

i would recommend running the prop for twelve weeks at 50or75mg ED to keep blood levels stable. are you planning on running anything else (ie-nolva, etc.) along with this? As for running winny throughout dont recommend it wont make that much of a difference. at least it didnt for me anyway. but this in my opinion is a great cycle and i just love the heck out of Prop. i did this for my first cycle and had spectacular results. good luck and if you have further question relating to this cycle just post em here. lata

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    yea of course ill run nolva 10mg ed throughout and for PCT along with chlomid. I thought 100mg EOD or even 125 md EOD would just be the same as 75 mg ED? What were ur results like after doing this for 12 weeks?

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    honestly, youre splittin' hairs with the ed/eod thing...100mg-150mg/eod will give you results just as good as ed injects, i promise you...that's a good cycle IMO, i ran something similar with some EQ one time, to help with pumps and vascularity...best cutter ive ever done...looks good IMO

AM

Thread Information